Direct Vapor Product Subscription?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekillamon

Dec 19, 2017
Hey everyone,
I'm pretty new to vaping and I decided to go with the Joyetech eGo AIO. I ordered it from Direct Vapor with an extra pack of the .5 ohm Cubis coils. I also subscribed to get this once a month. I have decided after using this for a few weeks that I want to go with something else. So I tried to go in and cancel the automatic shipping on the coils and there isn't any option to cancel it.
Does anyone know how to cancel this? I hope I'm not just being stupid.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
thanks, I figured I'd do that as a last resort because I'd prefer to just cancel on their site but I can't seem to find a way to do that.
I think you can send a message to them as well. May want to try that first if you don't want to call. Just make sure you get some type of confirmation email.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

thekillamon

Dec 19, 2017
I think you can send a message to them as well. May want to try that first if you don't want to call. Just make sure you get some type of confirmation email.
Just did that. Now waiting for a reply. It's just annoying me a little bit because they have a section where I can view and edit any product subscriptions but there is just no option to cancel there.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
With that type of subscription service, I wouldn't HESITATE to call and ask for a follow up confirmation email. It will probably save you time and energy trying to figure out the exceedingly complex thing you have to do in order to unsubscribe.

And there is the reason I never use subscription services. I would rather pay 50c more each time secure in the knowledge that I won't be spending 3 months trying to figure out and confirm that my subscription is terminated, while paying for the privilege.

Once, I had to ACTUALLY cancel my bank card, which is a reason that I DON'T even link ANYTHING to my bank account that could contain my information, I'll use a credit card so I can dispute charges if I need to, and prefer to NEVER use subscription services and if I do, make sure I print/write down the LABYRINTH of items I am going to need to know WHEN I subscribe as that is the only time they are MANDATED to tell you.

It's not a good plan, I've usually found. I also hate "free trials" for that same reason--- try for 30 days and then cancel. Whoever came up with that one has a special place in Dante's Inferno (maybe their own WHOLE CIRCLE).

LOL, I guess I have sufficiently demonstrated why I hate these things. Call. Talk to a person getting PAID to figure this out for you. That is what they are there for.

Anna

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
With that type of subscription service, I wouldn't HESITATE to call and ask for a follow up confirmation email. It will probably save you time and energy trying to figure out the exceedingly complex thing you have to do in order to unsubscribe.

And there is the reason I never use subscription services. I would rather pay 50c more each time secure in the knowledge that I won't be spending 3 months trying to figure out and confirm that my subscription is terminated, while paying for the privilege.

Once, I had to ACTUALLY cancel my bank card, which is a reason that I DON'T even link ANYTHING to my bank account that could contain my information, I'll use a credit card so I can dispute charges if I need to, and prefer to NEVER use subscription services and if I do, make sure I print/write down the LABYRINTH of items I am going to need to know WHEN I subscribe as that is the only time they are MANDATED to tell you.

It's not a good plan, I've usually found. I also hate "free trials" for that same reason--- try for 30 days and then cancel. Whoever came up with that one has a special place in Dante's Inferno (maybe their own WHOLE CIRCLE).

LOL, I guess I have sufficiently demonstrated why I hate these things. Call. Talk to a person getting PAID to figure this out for you. That is what they are there for.

Anna

Sounds exactly like the rant against subscriptions I had planned to type in my first post in this thread. Before I decided to shorten it. Needless to say I agree with every word 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread