Discontinued E-Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igit

Apr 23, 2019
Hello everyone I’m new here but I’ve been vaping for several years now. I haven’t been keeping up on all the news regarding vaping but is there a reason why so many e juices are being discontinued? I usually vape Stumps “B” Vanilla granola honey and just found out it’s discontinued. And now I’m trying to find something similar but most similar items are sold out. Any info on this would help. Thanks!

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I usually vape Stumps “B” Vanilla granola honey and just found out it’s discontinued.
What is making you thing it is discontinued? It is still showing up on the manufacturer's home website (bottom row, far right).
Could it be, that the reseller you are looking at, is just no longer going to carry it? Resellers drop products all the time for various reasons: slow/no sales, difficulty getting product, insufficient profit margins, etc.

Igit

Apr 23, 2019
What is making you thing it is discontinued? It is still showing up on the manufacturer's home website (bottom row, far right).
Could it be, that the reseller you are looking at, is just no longer going to carry it? Resellers drop products all the time for various reasons: slow/no sales, difficulty getting product, insufficient profit margins, etc.

I was told it was being discontinued by Vapecentric. Customer service told me it was being discontinued after they sent me a 0mg bottle of it instead of 3mg.

Reactions: IDJoel

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I was told it was being discontinued by Vapecentric. Customer service told me it was being discontinued after they sent me a 0mg bottle of it instead of 3mg.
I might be inclined to contact Charlie's Chalk Dust directly, and see if they confirm this. Or, if Vapecentric is just trying to weasel out of doing right by you. But... that's just me.:)

I can't find anything, with my fair-to-middlin' Google-foo, that confirms that particular flavor is on the chopping block.

• Agree
Reactions: newyork13

Igit

Apr 23, 2019
I might be inclined to contact Charlie's Chalk Dust directly, and see if they confirm this. Or, if Vapecentric is just trying to weasel out of doing right by you. But... that's just me.:)

I can't find anything, with my fair-to-middlin' Google-foo, that confirms that particular flavor is on the chopping block.
Ok thank you!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
And now I’m trying to find something similar
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might want to post in new members forum and say hello to every one, it's accepted procedure. Your new, so no problems now.
My thoughts on reproducing any recipes, "similar" is almost impossible as finding the same taste when it comes to "cloning" any recipe.
I have found that the best I can do is to find a DIY'r that has tasted the original and thinks they have something close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread