Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Dark looking doesn't mean dark tasting. You'd have to compare the FW/MBV RY4 flavor by itself, vs many other RY4's to see what I meant.

What I mean is, most RY4's are generally light to medium tobacco with a medium to heavy vanilla/caramel, the MBV/FW one is nothing like all those other RY4's it's a odd/different spicy tobacco with dark caramel/licorice-like notes with little to no vanilla

Since that is the only RY4 you've had, sorry for confusing you then, you'll have to try others sometime if you want to see/taste what I meant :) Basically, it's an "oddball" in the world of RY4, most if not all RY4 fans would not consider it a mainstream RY4 at all.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Between the response from FW front office and my own, I think fairly articulate, taste buds, I would say with 99% certainty they are the same.

@Vaslovic : Your recipie is almost 35% flavoring. (*Edit: my bad, it is more like 22% isn't it, but I still say way to much with those flavores) I would consider that extremely high for FW flavors. For example, the vast majority of my mixes are around 12%. I think my strongest is 26% and that is a very complex multi-flavor. The mix you have going is four extremely strong flavors trying to duke it out to be on top. I would bet that if you cut all your flavors in half right across the board you would like your juice even more.

I think it is an absolute necessity to vape each and every flavor you own on its own. That is the only way you really have of knowing how it is going to blend with others. Mix up 10 ml batches of each and vape them so you know their profile. Keep the extra around to do little mini-test with different blends right in the dripper.

Last edited:

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
@Vaslovic : Your recipie is almost 35% flavoring. I would consider that extremely high for FW flavors. For example, the vast majority of my mixes are around 12%. I think my strongest is 26% and that is a very complex multi-flavor. The mix you have going is four extremely strong flavors trying to duke it out to be on top. I would bet that if you cut all your flavors in half right across the board you would like your juice even more.

You may well be right, I don't know, I just worked this up on my own with no outside input. Cutting the flavorings in half would certainly be cheaper, and I'll make a point of trying that out. If I don't like it I can always just put the extra flavoring back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread