Discount Codes for the GG line up

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
The GG line is like the Ferrari car line, they are for the people that can afford them, I hope they stay right where they are with no discounts, I also hope Imeo, Lisa and Rob all become Millionaires, they all deserve it, Imeo for all the time and effort he puts into this and Lisa and Rob for great job they do as well, bottom line, if you can’t afford the best then you can’t buy it, isn’t that how everything else in life works Guys & Gals

blue9

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Munich, Germany
Fair enough, I will have one shortly. All ways ask before you buy anything... you will save in the long run..
I agree that the GG should make them a million... but for this to happen you need to have products on stock 100% of the time.. otherwise millions will never happen !!
Ferrari does make millions but they have stock. 8-o

One man making all these units is a tough ask... Do you not think....

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Sorry, no discount codes, my prices are already as low as I can get them.

I can guarantee that none of us are going to become millionaires at this, the work is HUGE and the profits are surprisingly small when all costs are taken into account.

Blue,
I don't have enough time to check the forum as regularly as I'd like to, however, you can trust most of the advice you get from any of the regulars here - they usually know what they are talking about. :D

blue9

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Munich, Germany
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009

blue9

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Munich, Germany

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009

blue9

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Munich, Germany

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt

blue9

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Munich, Germany

sadtranz

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Ashford Kent

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Fair enough, I will have one shortly. All ways ask before you buy anything... you will save in the long run..
I agree that the GG should make them a million... but for this to happen you need to have products on stock 100% of the time.. otherwise millions will never happen !!
Ferrari does make millions but they have stock. 8-o

One man making all these units is a tough ask... Do you not think....

I dont have problem to catch the demand blue but I have a money problem because I cant make a very big quantity of them. But I will ask for help soon. Rob has already offered his help and maybe its time to get it.

Blue my friend, no reason to call our friends here like this, they are your friends too and some time you will maybe need their help. Agree?:)

Last edited:

blue9

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Munich, Germany
I put cheeky at the end of the comment as I was being cheeky!! It's cool with me.. I will pay the going rate.. No question... but it should not hurt any one as I'm new here and do not know the ropes... ease up a little and do not jump down peoples throats!! when they do not know any better!!
That's all Blue asks for.

Sorry if I offend anybody here but I did not intend too..
Nice day and evening to all...

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
Feel free to ask whatever you want Blue. We'll be more than glad to answer and help. We're all a big family here and you're welcome.

You will love the GG and you will love your stay here.

The GG is not only a product, but it's also a lifestyle.

And the best that is.

You will not need nor even want anything else, once you have a GG. That's the real price of excellence.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Can I get a discount code for what all this stalking of Robs site has done to me?
smiley-whacky011.gif

wood_510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2009
Georgia(US)
Feel free to ask whatever you want Blue. We'll be more than glad to answer and help. We're all a big family here and you're welcome.

You will love the GG and you will love your stay here.

The GG is not only a product, but it's also a lifestyle.

And the best that is.

You will not need nor even want anything else, once you have a GG. That's the real price of excellence.

I second that Mist... We are all here to help. Sometimes the text can be misleading and you have to be somewhat understanding due to translation issues with some of us. We all love when a new member to the family comes. Can't wait till you get your prize GG and join us all..:thumbs:

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
I second that Mist... We are all here to help. Sometimes the text can be misleading and you have to be somewhat understanding due to translation issues with some of us. We all love when a new member to the family comes. Can't wait till you get your prize GG and join us all..:thumbs:

Well said Woody :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread