Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ok your quite wrong imeo .. i thought you said the other day no sales of gg mods to us from aus the gg aus site was selling to us people before he sold to the new owner .. is that correct . or am i just a dub ss or something ..

lawnman3...:closedeyes::closedeyes::closedeyes:

that was a desision of Hopefull in witch I never agreed Law. Hopefull did what he wanted to do without asking me. Also as Michelle said he was trying to get rid of the stock he had. Hopefull said that already in his posts. Also if you notice I renamed this thread that Hope had opened. It says "usa excluded".

So all my sellers will have the same products. That means that if you dont have a problem with Rob (I didnt said that, I just asked K2) then you are more than ok now, agree law?

Last edited:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Lawnman, my friend, don't be so hasty all the time!:) Everything is everything and will be cool, Imeo I don't think will leave you hanging for parts -- maybe a special order thread is needed by Rob, maybe?

By Krom (said in my best Ahhrnold voice!:laugh:)! I mean, isn't he the UK distributor? :)

VaporKings_Michelle

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
Oklahoma

PlanetScribbles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
Londinium, Brittania
i dont know what the noise is all about, its a standard business practice to have teritories for resellers of a brand product & GG is a brand!

I think what lawnman is saying is that even though you carry the item that he wants, and VK doesn't, he is still not allowed to obtain the item from you. All would be fair if VK had the part, but they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread