Discovered The Totally Wicked Store Yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Seminole FL
Yea I kidd you not! Yesterday on the way to my storage shed I saw a giant sign that I recognized as the Totally Wicked Devil! After going inside me and my friend Phil found out this is the second day of opening and found the nicest people who worked there.

Okay just a heads up for anyone in the area, there idea is to rent, sell and provide like a hookah/alc. bar different kinds of e-cigs and liquids and provide a cool chill atmosphere people can gather, vape, game and drink coffee at. This is the first of it's kind and is very exciting and cool to try before you buy ;) . Oh for a few bucks they also have a custom DIY mixing station giving the ultimate experience to satisfying your taste buds.

I couldn't leave without buying a screwdriver :w00t:. I gave my friend who still smokes analogs my ol' 510to901 e-cig and he picked up a charger. Oh did I mention they loan e-cigs to friends who don't have one?! Bring your friends, I'm going back Thursday! Oh its on "N. Tamiami trail" about 5 or less miles north of the Sarasota-bradenton airport, so technically it's in bradenton ;) Happy vaping

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Sarasota, wow, do you feel lucky you live there, I'm so jealous, it's 52 F here and June and freakin California.
I had to check my watch to see if it was really June ... nope! LOL.
I know you weren't addressing me, but since I'm in the same state, I guess I'm in the same boat as the OP. It has felt like Summer here for a month. :mad: I would GLADLY trade my 90°F for your 52. May I, please ... pretty please???

boxhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Chico, california
i`m missing out :( sniff, sniff. i dont want to hear about it hehe :)

i would miss out on yelling at the ...... here in cali who its fun to be to say welcome to california now go home...when they think the speed limit is 400mph and dont have to stop on a right turn...even if its a green light the turn is not free...oh my dog, its other califorians....oh oh ranting again sorry.

on the SD, on my oems they are great, and the new mk1 is the greatest (same switch as MK2) i press the button sidewise on it works (make sure batt is in with positive batt pole into the switch body and neg is to the atty end of SD body)

they need one here, compete with walgreens and starbucks for the other corner.
hey, take pics next time...the live cam thing is dodgy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread