Disqualified List for Mod Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
I think another contest would help fill the void (and maybe give us reason to live!) :)

Maybe this time it could be the same but with 2 additional rules (to make it even more fun!):

1. Winners MUST have a dog photo as an avatar
2. Winners username must start AND end with the letter N

I think we can all agree on these minor rule changes - all for the betterment of all!!! :p

haha norman...should there be a "ekkidnorma" in between the 2 N's as well?!?;)

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I think another contest would help fill the void (and maybe give us reason to live!) :)

Maybe this time it could be the same but with 2 additional rules (to make it even more fun!):

1. Winners MUST have a dog photo as an avatar
2. Winners username must start with a T AND end with the letter N

I think we can all agree on these minor rule changes - all for the betterment of all!!! :p

I can agree to those terms with the one minor change I have made to them.

I can change my avatar :D

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
I can agree to those terms with the one minor change I have made to them.

I can change my avatar :D

Oh, let's do it democratically, by a vote:

I vote my rules!

SORRY - Voting is now CLOSED! Let's tally the votes shall we.....
Hmmmm..... Looks like all votes are for my rules!

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Oh, let's do it democratically, by a vote:

I vote my rules!

SORRY - Voting is now CLOSED! Let's tally the votes shall we.....
Hmmmm..... Looks like all votes are for my rules!

vetoy.png

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Um, sorry but only the President can issue a veto and since there is no President and I'm KING (dictator some would say!) it's my way or the highway!

Now I will allow your rules to determine second place, see how amicable I can be?!?!

Had to quote that one to make sure the wording doesn't change :D

going by that then..... My rules are... 2nd place winner receives the second place prize along with the prize the first place winner would have received before this rule was included. Also no other additional rules are able to supersede this rule.

I WIN!!

snickeringdog.gif

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Anyone who entered without getting disqualified in a way won! Especially those people who sucessfully entered multiple times! That's the way I look at it and since I wasn't disqualified I'm gonna consider myself a winner!!!

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! :w00t:
I WON!!!
I CAN'T BELEIVE I WON SOMETHING!!!

OK, I've got a lot of people to thank before I get played off..... There were a lot of people who without their help & hard work I wouldn't be here..... Ummm..... The mystery modder - You know who u are and I hope you know how grateful everyone is! Ummm..... The forum members who helped organize & run such a flawless contest, it was a lot of work but you all did a phenominal job..... Ummm..... Thanks over course go to Isaac and Mrs. Isaac for without which I never could have won! Ummm..... Hey, no! hold on! I've got a lot more people to thank! Stop with the music! OK, they're playing me off so.... Ummm..... thanks as always to my family and friends who.... [commercial]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread