Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayhawks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
MO/KAN USA
midwestvapor.com
I currently have a small section of DIY items on my site and I am looking to expand that area. For all you DIYers out there, what would like to see a supplier carrying for your 1 stop shopping?

Would you like to see us carrying:
Flavorings? If so what brand and flavors?
Bottles? If so what sizes, colors and glass or plastic?
Syringes? What sizes?
Glass or plastic labware?
Ect.

For those of you that have been around for awhile, I have always listened to YOU the customer. And I do my best to carry what you suggest, so your input is very important to me.

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    Would you like to see us carrying:

Flavorings? If so what brand and flavors?: I'd like to see a section of LorAnn's, with specifically vape safe flavors so there is no question as to which ones are okay to order.

Bottles? If so what sizes, colors and glass or plastic?: I like the 6cc bottles, because they're large enough to make a big mixture and easy to handle but small enough to carry around. Plastic is always cheaper!

Syringes? What sizes? 3cc with 20 gauge needle, 10cc oral syringe with stopper.

Glass or plastic labware? I always like plastic because I'm not afraid to brake it e_e;

What about stuff like Labels? Cases? Starter DIY kits? Keep-all containers? Droppers? Recipe book? (LOL)

I can't think of anything else but if I do I'll post back :)

stevo_tdo

ECF Veteran
    May 27, 2009
    Missouri
    Well, let's see:

1) Menthol drops (i voted for them in the crystals/drops poll)
    2) 18mg Flavorless VG - I'm allergic to straight pg so i usually half and half it
    3) vape-safe loranns
    4) The syringes you have now are perfect
    5) The standard 5ml and 10ml and 15ml plastic bottles
    6) Damn i'm all giddy
    7) Find me some small plastic beakers or graduated cylinders (Then everyone who visits me will know i've got some serious stuff going on

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread