• first_attempt.jpg
    first_attempt.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 372

craftmath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Wilson, NC
How difficult are your refills? I use fill ports on my homemade tanks, which means a screw is bulging on one side of the tank. I use grommets as my seals, and I found that when refilling, removing the grommets can cause leaking when resealing because of air pressure. I wish there was a place that sold bulk endcaps like the ones that come on the jtank or other standard tanks. The ones that have the lip to prevent the seal from sliding further into the tank.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I use fill ports as well. I had a hard time filling between the grommets, it's easy to leave too much air inside. I couldn't use the vet syringes with the rubber plungers because the rubber taste ruined my juice and tasted awful. Most people don't seem to be able to taste or smell it be boy I could! I switched to medical syringes and they don't give off a rubber taste or smell. Yours look great!

I don't mind the screw sticking out at all. But if you don't get the right size drill, tap and screw, air can leak in through the fill port, around the screw and that will cause flooding and leaking as well.

Last edited:

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
How difficult are your refills? I use fill ports on my homemade tanks, which means a screw is bulging on one side of the tank. I use grommets as my seals, and I found that when refilling, removing the grommets can cause leaking when resealing because of air pressure. I wish there was a place that sold bulk endcaps like the ones that come on the jtank or other standard tanks. The ones that have the lip to prevent the seal from sliding further into the tank.
The Smok tanks are dirt cheap.

Pro DCTank Tube

SMOKTech 510 Dual Coil Tank Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread