DIY adding nic to 0mg juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoey1979

Jun 25, 2017
Hi all... in Australia nic juice is illegal to buy so imported 100 % pg base as suggested to me by local supplier. I want to mix this with my 0 mg juice (30ml) to achieve 6mg juice.
At this stage i dont want to add any extra vg or pg other than the pure nic juice as my 0mg juice is 80vg/20pg - a good ratio for me i think.
Would i be right if i said 1.8ml based on:
30ml x 0.06% =1.8ml
Attempted this with juice calculator but not really working for me.... any help would be appreciated :nun:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Welcome,

100% PG and what MG/ML? 100mg/ml (10%)?
Capture.JPG

eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator
Cheers
I

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You said you imported 100% pg base, but is it 100mg nic per ml or is it something else? I'm just a bit confused, here. If that is the case, then the above should work, but you also said pure nic and that was a bit worrying. It's not 100% pure nic, meaning absolutely no base, is it? I just wanted to check as the wrong calcuation on that would be... well, much higher than you want and pure nic is pretty toxic/dangerous....

Anna

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
You need to state the mg/ml of the nicotine solution you purchased.
When you say "100 % pg base", that tells us nothing about the amount of nicotine, only the amount of pg.

The nicotine content of juice is always stated in mg/ml (even if it says only mg - the '/ml' is implied)

Did you accidentally buy PG that doesn't contain nicotine?

Last edited:
Reactions: djsvapour

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
A good shake would probably suffice, though you may want to let it sit around for awhile for the flavors to intensify, but if you've just gotten your nic and want to start vaping, IIRC fruit flavors are good about not needing much steeping while other types do. But, you aren't exactly DIY here, you are adding nic to a pre-bought vape that may have steeped already, correct? Not adding a flavoring to unflavored base *and* nicotine, at least not yet. You should be good to go as long as it's mixed well. :)

Anna

Reactions: Yoey1979
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread