The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Diy base

Discussion in 'DIY Recipe Room' started by Fir3b1rd, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Fir3b1rd

Fir3b1rd Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2014
    I'm fairly new to diy and found killer-juice. I've been using their base and flavoring. Just looking to see what else is out there as w premixed base. O don't have the space, ability or time to make my own base; and I'm such a noob at it I was looking to see what options I had out there.
    Thank you

2. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    What nic level are u looking for? 12-24mg/ml? I think Wizard labs has down to 12mg/ml premixed and small amounts.

I buy the 24 and an equal amt of PG/VG- mix them up quick n easy for a 50/50 blend.

If u want to start small and different ratios- I used to use Vaporenu years ago. Pre mixed ratios in 30ml bottles. Probably enuf room in those bottles to squirt some of your flavoring, and shake n use.

3. Fir3b1rd

Fir3b1rd Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2014
    I use 12mg for tanks and 8 to drip
    I was getting 120 ml base 50/50/12mg nic and pouring that into 15 and 30 ml bottles then adding flavor. It was nice having 1 big bottle of base and a bunch of small bottles if flavor- easy to store and I only need 2syringes to do everything. Big issue for me is the lack of available flavors there.
    I don't want yo get s bottle of the nic only cause of the kids and pets and I drop stuff repeatedly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.