• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Diy Ejuice??(need help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrLeg4cy

Jun 2, 2018
yo bros im new to this diy thingy,i just wanna ask can you vape essences?or do you add some others stuff
fyi,i tried vaping pineapple essence and it works fine and doesn't have that much taste and it oso contain PG tho
Fyi,the brand is Bake King

Attachments

• 1527971317684-1637076499.jpg
    1527971317684-1637076499.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
Reactions: stols001

ZephyrLeg4cy

Jun 2, 2018
Welcome to ECF, I am thinking the word you are using (essences) would probably mean flavorings. As long as a flavoring is designed for vaping, it should be safe to use. Hopefully your sources for vaping include safe flavorings.

Welcome :)

Anna
Well this is a Baking Flavoring and it works pretty fine thoo and i have a question is it okay if i use essences containing vg and pg for substitution for the original vg and lg and just add baking flavouring to it?

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't actually understand your question. Are you saying, use a whole ton of flavoring in place of any other PG? That would depend on your PG level and how tolerant you are to flavoring in general, especially overflavoring.

If you love the flavor that much well, any flavors are counted toward PG usually in a flavoring, just like whatever your nic base is counts toward your overall total and etc. I think.

So if you are asking if you can use that flavor at 30, 40 whatever percent? I suppose although you might not do it more than once. .If you are targeting a 10% PG mix though, yes, the flavoring would count at 10%. 50% might be FOUL and also a really expensive way to add PG.

Guess you'll have to see? Maybe yes?

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread