Status
Not open for further replies.

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
Just wanted to add my experience to the positive feedback regarding DIY Flavor Shack's outstanding customer service. I placed a large order for various juices, including a custom blend. Within a day, I received a call from Santina to go through my order with me, verify all the selections and discuss each one, offering her insights and recommendations, based on my preferences.
The juices arrived promptly and, with a few exceptions, all were of the highest quality. Those that were less than stellar were due to a recent change in recipe and/or unexpected lesser quality supplier ingredients. W
When I emailed Dawn and Santina to discuss my concern with those particular juices, they immediately sent me replacement bottles, including additional free samples.
They deserve special recognition for their genuine concern for their clients, unparalleled attention to craftsmanship, generosity, cheerfulness and overall outstanding customer care.
These qualities differentiate them from the many vendors competing in the current e-cigarette market and highlight why they have such a large and loyal following.
I highly recommend visiting DIY Flavor Shack to try some of their vast assortment of e-liquids or create one of your own.:2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread