DIY Flavor Shack Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnLove

Mar 17, 2010
New Mexico
To all the new vapers, I have a review of my favorite Ejuice vendor, DIY Flavor Shack (I'd post the URL here if this forum didn't have so many ridiculous restrictions. It's diyflavorshack.com). Dawn and George are absolute angels at what they do. They always throw in free gifts and even sometimes give you surprise size upgrades.

On my most recent order, they upgraded the sizes of the E-juices I ordered and threw in a rather large free sampler and some supplies! This, in addition to the deliciousness and perfection of their mixes, is why I choose DIY above all other juice vendors.

Dawn gets an A+ in the customer service area. She works very hard to get juices mixed and sent out ASAP, even though her and George's business is extremely popular with all the vapers I know. I placed my last order on Monday and received it on Friday! Of course she sometimes has a greater volume of orders to fill, but her turnaround time is still amazing considering that every juice is hand-mixed to your order's specifications. This is not your generic Chinese pre-mixed juice from goodness-knows-when. Dawn's juices are fresh and made with love.

See below for my personal favorites.

Pomegranate - This pomegranate E-juice is the most succulent, delicious flavor I have found. I suggest ordering it in a lower nic strength because then you get more of the flavor. This may be available as a "double flavor," which means Dawn adds twice the delicious flavor. I'll have to look into that for my next order.

Thin Mint - I looove Dawn's thin mint. I've tried a couple other mixers' thin mint-like flavors, but DIY's is the most delicious. It's not too chocolatey or too minty...it's the perfect mix of flavors. Dawn's thin mint is my staple vape, meaning I always have it on hand and seem to always have at least two carts filled with it.

Raspberry Thin Mint - In my most recent order, I decided to be a little brave and try something I didn't think I'd like. I almost never like fruity and chocolatey flavors mixed when I'm eating, but something about the raspberry appealed to me. And boy, am I glad I tried it. I have a feeling this flavor is going to join the regular thin mint in my arsenal of always-on-hand vapes.

Maybe you can't tell, but I looove DIY Flavor Shack (diyflavorshack.com). I can't say enough great things about them. I may be a newbie to this forum, but I'm not a newbie to vaping. I've tried at least 8 different juice vendors, but I always go back to DIY. What can I say? They can't be beat. :wub:

kd0frg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
SD, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread