DIY Flavorshack - 1st order -short reviews VG flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

runninpardner

Apr 28, 2010
Kansas
I just received my first order from DIY Flavorshack, all I can say is believe the hype!! Amazing juice. Dawn was more than helpful and sweet by answering questions and returning emails very promptly. She also added a couple of zero nic samplers that is such a nice little extra touch.

This was the first time I've tried all VG juice, and she mentioned that the VG flavors come off a little "light", so I asked her to adjust the flavors accordingly, and she said no problem, but in her opinion even doubled VG flavors are a little light in her opinion.

I was very, very pleased with the VG flavors, I can she what she meant by the VG flavors being lighter, but man, they still taste amazing. Very clean tasting flavors, without that artificial nuance that others have.

Bananas Fosters Coffee VG - This could be one of my new favorites. Really clean, natural tasting banana flavors with a hint of coffee. Amazing stuff!!

MaryB VG - I've tried a lot of Marlboro flavors, and this is great. This is a straighforward tobacco smokey flavor. A lot of the other Marlboro flavors have a coffee, nutty element, this is pretty direct and to the point.

Blueberry VG - as mentioned on her site this is a light blueberry taste, but I really like it. It is mellow, but you can still get a good dose of blueberry on the exhale.

Dawn at DIY is a top notch vendor with amazing customer service. She definately moved up the the top of my list.
Thank you Dawn!!
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread