DIY is worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.

FictitiousFreedom

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2014
WV
I finally bought the equipment to DIY. It got way too expensive to buy juice. I was buying space jam at 22 bucks a 30ml bottle. I go through 30ml ml in about 4 days so it was becoming more than smoking was. I got my package in the mail today. I made 3 batches that are good. My favorite is a blueberry lemonade. I used loranne natural blueberry lemon and sour. It is by far some of the best juice I've had and its my first day. I paid about 70 bucks and I'm estimating the only thing ill have to buy in the next 6 months is flavor which is super cheap. I love DIY!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
Is it worth it? I wondered the same thing and after 17+ months I must admit it is. I can't imagine what it would have cost me if I hadn't started DIY'ing when I did. I pretty much began in the beginning of my 3rd month. I went from those prefilled cartridges to making my own juice. LoL, I had to like what I made. I did alot of experimenting but I got lucky and stumbled upon a recipe pretty quickly, well within a week of steady searching and working. I made a vapable enough recipe until I tweaked it to what it became known as today. My very own Edboro. I vaped on it for 9 months until I was done with tobacco type juices. My friends still love it so I make it for them. I have other tobacco types I make for others but I'm into bakery style juices. I can tell my taste is still changing though cuz' even that isn't satisfying me anymore. Sigh what to do what to do, LoL....I may have to revisit my fruit flavors again. I couldn't do that so easily if I had to buy them at every turn. DIY'ing allows me to try flavors willy nilly without worrying about costs or shipping time cuz' I already have them on hand. Even if I didn't it's no real burden cuz' they are cheap enough and it's exciting to get new flavors in to try out and make new recipes. The only downfall to getting more flavors in is making room.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Is it worth it? I wondered the same thing and after 17+ months I must admit it is. I can't imagine what it would have cost me if I hadn't started DIY'ing when I did. I pretty much began in the beginning of my 3rd month. I went from those prefilled cartridges to making my own juice. LoL, I had to like what I made. I did alot of experimenting but I got lucky and stumbled upon a recipe pretty quickly, well within a week of steady searching and working. I made a vapable enough recipe until I tweaked it to what it became known as today. My very own Edboro. I vaped on it for 9 months until I was done with tobacco type juices. My friends still love it so I make it for them. I have other tobacco types I make for others but I'm into bakery style juices. I can tell my taste is still changing though cuz' even that isn't satisfying me anymore. Sigh what to do what to do, LoL....I may have to revisit my fruit flavors again. I couldn't do that so easily if I had to buy them at every turn. DIY'ing allows me to try flavors willy nilly without worrying about costs or shipping time cuz' I already have them on hand. Even if I didn't it's no real burden cuz' they are cheap enough and it's exciting to get new flavors in to try out and make new recipes. The only downfall to getting more flavors in is making room.

I get that fruit or creamy or whatever I'm doing isn't getting it feeling too. It's then that I go to my commercial juices. There a few I like, but I have found one supplier that I could vape all day everyday in any flavor he makes. It's the most complex and unique flavors I've ever had.
Bionic Vapor – Welcome

Mrdaputer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
MN
About 400 bucks later I think I have what I need lol. These last few months have been awesome. I started out with the e-pens and a bottle of menthol. Hated it but just kept trying something different. Then it hit me DIY. Now 30+ bottles of e-liquid, a vv and a mvp2 a couple of areo tanks and a few 610 atties later I am loving it. I don't even crave those other things I used.

FictitiousFreedom

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2014
WV
I used wizard labs. I use vg based nic, I do a 40 pg 60 vg, at 4 mg. I vape at around 2 ohms exactly so it has to be super low mgs. I got about 15 5ml flavours, 125ml 100mg nic, 125 ml pg, 250ml vg, some syringes, blunt tips, pippetes, beaker, graduated cylinder, stirring rod, all for around 70 bucks, not bad at all. I'm just really suprised that I got a good mix my first day, its perfect for me, blueberry,lemon, and sour, the sour is q must for me, you can't really taste it it just lights up the sour taste buds in the tip if my younger when I take a draw, its great.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread