Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Franks

May 23, 2015
Hi people

I obviously know that steeping improves flavour on your home made e liquid, but up until today I only used to make my all day vape (heisenburg) as it doesn't need steeping and then buy all my other flavours...

Question is, all these bottles of juice I've just made, you can hardly tell what flavour they are!

I've definitely put an adequate amount of concentrate into my liquid, so have I just made .... liquid, or will the flavours eventually develop and come out once steeped?

Please no one start telling me tips on steeping etc

I just want to know, will these juices go from 0 to hero flavour if I steep them? Because currently, they have hardly any flavour

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Hi Jack. Shake the **** (asterisks) out of them a couple times a day and put them away. Without knowing the flavors, the percentages, and the manufacturers I would have no way to know how they will turn out. If you followed a reliable recipe, then I'd guess they will be hero in a week (fruits and some creams), 10 day to 2 weeks (some creams) and a month (tobacco's), as a general rule. I had a tobacco that was given to me, tasted like (asterisks), so I put it away. 3 weeks later is was still an asterisk or two, one week more it was great. It can happen that way.

Jack Franks

May 23, 2015
Hi Jack. Shake the **** (asterisks) out of them a couple times a day and put them away. Without knowing the flavors, the percentages, and the manufacturers I would have no way to know how they will turn out. If you followed a reliable recipe, then I'd guess they will be hero in a week (fruits and some creams), 10 day to 2 weeks (some creams) and a month (tobacco's), as a general rule. I had a tobacco that was given to me, tasted like (asterisks), so I put it away. 3 weeks later is was still an asterisk or two, one week more it was great. It can happen that way.
Ah thanks :) I've mainly made custards, fruits and artificial soft drink flavours... So between a week-2weeks they should be gold then? :)

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Ah thanks :) I've mainly made custards, fruits and artificial soft drink flavours... So between a week-2weeks they should be gold then? :)

Doesn't sound like you're a green newbie, I'd bet a week will do. Shake them every day whenever you remember to think about them.

Reactions: Jack Franks

Jack Franks

May 23, 2015
Doesn't sound like you're a green newbie, I'd bet a week will do. Shake them every day whenever you remember to think about them.
Like I said, I only used to make my all day vape because it worked out cheaper and I could make it with higher VG than the manufacturer... Thought I'd try a few custards etc... Just want to make sure I'll get a good flavour eventually hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread