DIY Menthol Juice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcraig

Jul 13, 2012
Arkansas
Hi ,I just got through making my first juice and since I smoke both regular and menthol in the e-cig (Volt X2 and V2) I made my first in non menthol.
Can I take the tobbaco flavored juice and just add some koolada and menthol Flavoring to it to create a Menthol juice or do I need to start over from scratch ?
I made my first juice up at 6mg 50/50 PG and VG
Thanks ,Craig

bcraig

Jul 13, 2012
Arkansas
Yes you can add it to the tobacco liquid. Your nic % will go down a small amount. I add 1 drop per ml of koolada and/or 1 drop per ml of menthol.

Sorry no one has answered you before me, we're usually pretty good about helping.
Thanks for the 2 replies 1perhaps others will have something to add as well.
opens up another can of worms as well ,I wonder how much it will lower the nic level ?I am using a lauer lock syringe with either a 14,16 or 18 guage needle and curious how much a drop equates to a ML ?
Thanks again
Craig

cricque

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You can do whatever you want. Just go with caution. Don't overdo it. Give it a drop of menthol, shake very good. Try it. Not enough menthol, add another drop

Also if you like menthol, you can save alot of failed attempts, by adding menthol to it. When I make something and it doesn't come out like i hoped it to be, or the flavor just isn't for me, like some tobaccos, i add some menthol and usually it becomes vapeable :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread