DIY Mixoligy Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.

IT_guy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
SK, Canada
OK I've had it! I can't find a good coffee vape anywhere and I think I'll try my hand at DIY. Can some one recommend one of the coffee flavourings that canvape sells? I'll pick up some cappuccino and chai flavour but which coffee tastes the most authentic? I'm looking for a coffee flavour that doesn't taste like puftwheat cake. :p

northofamerica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Saskatoon
OK I've had it! I can't find a good coffee vape anywhere and I think I'll try my hand at DIY. Can some one recommend one of the coffee flavourings that canvape sells? I'll pick up some cappuccino and chai flavour but which coffee tastes the most authentic? I'm looking for a coffee flavour that doesn't taste like puftwheat cake. :p

I am not too sure it is easy to find a good coffee vape. I have tried vendors as well as diy and never found anything that tastes authentic. Even juices that have pretty good reviews always taste like crap to me. I hate my tastebuds.
Also the coffee juices from vendors, have more than just a coffee flavour in the vape to hide the fact the coffee part sucks. Reminds me of chocolate flavourings. So hard to find a nice one and when you do it is too cocoa munga or tastes like dollarama easter bunnies. If you make some good juice lemme know :) Ill come drive over and pick some up! lol

northofamerica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Saskatoon

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.

IT_guy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
SK, Canada
That's it NOA. I've done it and it tastes like coffee, also super easy to do the extraction.
I'm going to try a coco extraction some time, can't seem to find a Chocolate concentrate that tastes like it should:( or how I think it should taste :confused:

You'll have to let use know how it goes. I'll need to wait for some DIY supplies before I can try the coffee thing out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread