Not open for further replies.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Hi

First to anyone with experience.....say you had a tiny bottle of a particular flavoring like apple and you got a mixed bottle of premade apple...can you squeeze drops into it so to increase the appleness?

Second to the generous Dawn....when you send a free sample in those teenie weenie bottles (4-10) are they flavoring (they are not marked so)? The very first one I got from you I opened it and the apple smell filled the room so like the noob I am I dripped a few drops on my atty?:oops::oops::oops: Keep in mind I am an idiot and a noob to boot!:(

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
And yes, you can bump up the flavor of a commercial juice by adding your own flavoring. I've got a bottle of Honey Flavored Nic Liquid that I added some Apple flavor to that is incredibly yummy. Orange Flavor added to Mint or Menthol Liquid is one of my favorite all day vapes too.
Thanks
The freebie of apple I got said "EL APPLE" on the label.....is that a particular apple flavor cause its different from the 20ml regular apple I got....btw THANK YOU DAWN for the freebies. I look forward to those MORE than I do my order! lol

Last edited:

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
lollllllllllllllllllll I love surprisin g you guys... the EL is Extra Low .. I premake samples for the day and then i just pick out of the ones i made so i always go the same or under the mg that you use.. but now i have a new thing i make al;l Zeros.. this way they are easier to make..

HUGSSSSS Dawn

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
lollllllllllllllllllll I love surprisin g you guys... the EL is Extra Low .. I premake samples for the day and then i just pick out of the ones i made so i always go the same or under the mg that you use.. but now i have a new thing i make al;l Zeros.. this way they are easier to make..

HUGSSSSS Dawn
congratulation.gif

In my book!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread