Diyflavorshack alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

brisket

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2011
usa
ok i had to use a friends name because we share comps and it wont let us create another name...
ok so here goes...

i wanted to get into diy eliquid. i visited several sites for supplies. noone really had everything i needed. and ordering from 4 different sites and paying 4 different shipping charges was ridiculous. so i got on youtube and searched . and there is was....mooby ghost and his kit from diyflavorshack. i had to have it. i emailed dawn and asked her alot of questions. she got back to me and answered them. so my friend and i ordered 2 of her silver kits because we are trying to get off nicotine. i emailed her back and asked her if she could substitute the pg and give me another bottle of vg. and then i asked her if she could substitute the needled syringes for non needle ones. once again she said no problem ...then she said i wanna make sure you have what you want and what you need. wow...now that impressed me. so we got our kits and we waited for them to come....our mailman was definitely stalked.

:banana: they came today !!!!!!! and OMG....she not only substituted my pg for vg but she included a bottle of 50/50 mix because i had told her someone said i might not be allergic to pg but was vaping too strong of mg nicotine. i totally forgot about asking her that...but she didnt. and the syringes i asked her to exchanged...she gave me what i wanted and even gave me those too. she gave us extra measuring stuff, extra 1ml syringes, extra flavors, extra extra extra.....so many to name...then she sent us her eliquid<omg we have been fighting over the mangolicious...its to die for> little notes in every little bag to tell us what they were for and how to use it...so much stuff....i still have no idea how you packed it in there, i sure cant get everything back in there. she gave us extra blug plug, extra bottles...girl you rock!

i dare anyone to find kits this complete. she has flavors, mixes,and all the equipment...she even has a cute little box it goes in. trust me ive looked nothing even comes close. i really appreciate your patience with me changing up stuff and even the juice you sent us was 0 nicotine because you remembered. amazing...dawn not only will you have our business forever but everyone on the east coast will know what you did for us and how you treated us. ive dealt with vendors and noone has been so personal. we totally luv you. youre not only making quitting analogs easier...youre saving lives. i cant wait to start mixing with my MAGIC box :) luv ya chica
sincerely,
:wub:SOBE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread