Diyflavorshack contest - all weekend... Win a diy mixing kit worth 60.00 plus 4 bottles of eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrionLonestar

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
Dayton, Tn
Top reasons to give someone an E-cig in no particular order:

1. Addictive and very enjoyable Hobby
2. It tastes great
3. You no longer smell like an ashtray
4. You can smell again
5. You can taste again
6. You can still blow smoke/vape rings
7. Mmmmmm fresh cookies…..
8. No more dragon breath but you can still breath smoke
9. Has the backup purpose of an air freshener
10. You can do it anywhere
11. It can save your life.
12. So far been the best quit smoking method Ive ever come across.
13. And of course can lead to spiritual enlightenment, by taking the first step in becoming a better and healthier person.

frndwthcrppl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
dreary erie
I would have to say I'd get one for my mom (my brother and I are trying to figure out which kit would be best for her), she is headed down the same road that her mother went. My grandmother is suffering from congestive heart failure, she smoked multiple packs of analogs a day (sometimes she would light one right after putting one out) and I can't stand to see another family member go through that.

tek4

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2010
ri
Well not just a ecig, but a mod, and the reason being, i had a hard time before i started making my own mods.. Now i got what it takes, and proof for over the last year that it works.. So whom would i give it to, one of my friends for standing buy me, that i was actually able to get vaping this year.. But he is now in need of a better mod, due to his son being around. Infact i would probally give him the kit too, if i win it, because he could use it alot more then me..

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
Why I would give an e-cig for Christmas:
1. They are worth every penny and then some (like a million some) when they help someone to quit smoking or chewing.
2. I get to feel smart about something when they hit me with the barrage of questions :)
3. All the less smoke for those around them to inhale, even if they only use it sometimes
4.I have more people to trade juices with and get diy recipes from :)
5. It really really changed my life.
6. I can't keep #5 to myself!
7. I know that when it works, it WORKS, and they won't be able to keep quiet about it either!
8. Hey, the larger our numbers, the less likely it is the government will be able to push us around!
9. I know it is not something they are likely to get from 10 other ppl as well, like a gift card or bag of coffee
10.I know some people who are desperate to quit, but. just. can't. (tobacco)

I just PIF'd a couple of e-cigs and it felt so good!!!!! I recommend carrying a disposable around with you at all times to just hand out to whoever. It is the coolest thing!!

Thanks for the contest!

lilith79

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
MI
I would give an ecig as a gift in memory of my mother in law. She quit smoking last October with an ecig after I had shown her mine and she tried it. She had been smoking for over 45 years, as much as 5 packs a day. Nothing else worked, but this did. She was totally off of nicotine by February. Unfortunately, the smoking had already taken its toll, and she passed away at the end of July. If she could quit smoking with an ecig, anyone can. :)

sweetz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
Texas
I would love to give an ecig to a friend at work. I passed my original kit down through my mother to one friend at work, and by the time it made it to this second friend there are only four cartridges left that we're refilling for her. Plus it's one of those little ciggy lookalike kits. I've helped my mother, father, and the first friend at work all obtain ego sets, but this second friend just flat out can't afford it, as she's going through a divorce and is a newly single mom with two kids.

But I can see in her eyes that she wants to try to quit smoking. She knows that after the price of equipment, the juice and cartos are WAY cheaper than cancer sticks. She wants to enjoy the indoor "smoke breaks" with us. More than that, she wants to get her mother off the cancer sticks as well! That first kit, bless the little thing, just won't work out for her. I know with a better kit she can do it!!! Once January rolls around, and with it a new pay period, she's going to get a late Christmas present of whatever ego-type kit I can find on sale!! :D

OrionLonestar

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
Dayton, Tn
Okay so i have been thinking about this for a little while, okay ill admit a few hours, but i have come to the conclusion that giving the gift of an e-cig or PV could actually bring about world peace and a disease free society. sounds a little far fetched I agree but follow my crazy logic...and please be nice i haven't slept in 35 hours... lmao insomnia sucks at times.

So you come to realize that you have a little extra cash before Christmas and you know someone, whom just happens to be between the age of 18 and 25, who seems to be constantly puffing on an analog. you decide you will present him or her with, what you will guess, to be their first run with an e-cig. Now for Argument sake lets say they love it... Well what you don't know about said person is they have a very flamboyant personality and they get a group together.

That group whom all love to Vape decide to take a stand against the FDA, and they pop onto youtube, twitter, myspace, facebook, and every other media/social network that they could get a hold of to get the word out. Well after a few years, while still vaping, the money he saved from switching from analogs to a e-cig, gets him/her through school where he/she will major in law, and seek a role in government. Well even though he is going to seek a role in government, he/she maintains contact with all his/het friends and family in the group that he created to help protect the rights of the everyday Vaper.

Before you know it, you as a friend hear that the kid you gave an e-cig to has become the candidate for the presidency of the United States. This is when the take over will begin.. It will start of with a meeting of the united nations. on the day of the meeting, and by some unknown force, All the nations will enjoy one of Dawns creations, and come to an agreement, to join hands and vape to freedom because they will all realize not only the health benefits to vaping but the enjoyment of the flavors.

Once all nations are on board, it will leech out to all other parts of the world and thats when the research will begin. The research will not come to fruition in a government laboratory, but most likely the kitchen of the White House.. in which the president will come across a mystical combination that when Vaped will quickly reverse the effects of any disease because of its Awesomeness, and thus he/she will freely share it with everyone else as a good favor act to back the world wide pact for freedom.

At first other countries will be not believe the claims until they try it.. and seeing that it does work, will decide to unify into a single world government in which it will actually take care of the people, and not be ran by the greed of the mighty dollar and all because you decided to change someones life by giving them an E-Cig.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
I am gifting my dear Mother an eGo kit this Christmas. She has watched both myself and my boyfriend quit this year with our kits and she seems very impressed. My Mom has smoked her whole adult life, and at 63, has tried various methods to quit without success. I am hoping to give her the gift of added life with her kit, as well as the amazing feeling of pride that comes when you FINALLY get that monkey off your back after so many years.

My Mom is so deserving of this....we've lost 3 family members in the last year and a half, and one is on her last days as I type this. My Mother has been the direct caregiver of 2 of those 3 people lost and is with the sister right now who is losing a very brave battle with pancreatic cancer. She has put her own life on hold so many times to be with those she loves when they need her. Selfless woman my Mother is, and she has definitely earned her angel wings. ;)

ruff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
Washington, In
If my grandfather were still around i would gift him a pv kit to get him off of the Dutch Masters cigars, he'd go through a box of 50 in 3 days :( he passed away 2 days before thanksgiving in 2001 that same year i lost my best friend to a hit and run DUI driver, that year i didnt have much to be thankful for but 10 years later and a lot of help and patience from many members here at ECF I'm thankful for ecigs, ive been analog free for 103 days now and i owe it all to ecigs. So now that im vaping a box mod i'm gifting my starter pv to my mother in hopes that it will help her give up the cigarettes and be around for my nieces and nephew for many years to come. :)

WINNER OF BOTTLE OF JUICE... HUGSS DAWN

Last edited by a moderator:

DubMajnoon

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2011
Harlem, Georgia
I just sent an eGO starter to my brother. He has been smoking now for the about 15 years or so, and I can see (and hear) the toll it is taking on his health. Not to mention, with analogs being about $5/pack.... I have been trying to support his household as well as my own for the last few months...If I can get him off analogs, hopefully that will ease some of his financial issues too. I know that he is a horrible chain smoker, and probably doesn't sit down and add up the $100's thrown away every month on those nasty smelling things. I just hope he tries it out, and sees how much better they are than analogs.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Another reason that I would love to give an e-cig kit for Christmas is that someone made a gift of one to me when I first started... although they just made a gift of the $$ so I could pick what I wanted (and it took me 8 months to finally decide to do it) that was over a year ago and I thank them every day!!! icon_cheesygrin.gif

LadyVaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
SWEET HOME ALABAMA
On a much lighter note...
I would really like to give an e cig kit as a Christmas present to someone that
has just started smoking. It would prevent, yellowing of teeth, waking up coughing,
clothes smelling of smoke, wrinkles around mouth. It would also prevent future lung disease.
It would save them several thousand-dollars a year. To be honest.. it is the future in smoking.

pintail64

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Missouri
I am giving out several E-cig Kits that I have aquired over the past year for Christmas, the reasons...Love, Charity, and caring.
They are going out to family, co-workers, one to a complete stranger I met at the clinic. I have even put together 4 box mod kits I have built that are going to the local cancer center to be handed out.

I discovered vaping almost 2 years ago and it has improved my life a thousand fold...all I can do is take this gift and pass it on to others.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
i would like to give a e cig as a Christmas present to someone that really wants to quit. i have learned that if they are not ready to quit yet nothing you say or give them is going to change their mind. i found that out when trying to convert a few friends. so i am hoping my best friend will be ready soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread