Status
Not open for further replies.

1w15h1w45m0ngu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Ijust got my free e-liquid in the mail today from DIYFlavorshack and Ihave to say I'm very impressed. I'm relatively new to this wholevaping thing but most of the juices I've tried just don't taste likethe flavor they are supposed to be or they have some kind of funkyaftertaste. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Thisis simply not the case for DIYFlavorshack's Cranapple. This juice isabsolutely delicious. The taste is complex and rich without beingoverly sweet. It's a very refreshing blend. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I'mnot sure what the PG/VG ratio is but I'm guessing it's pretty heavilymixed on the VG side (if not entirely VG) because it is extremelysmooth even when it comes to direct lung hits. I would enjoy a littlemore throat hit but that's probably because I recently stoppedsmoking actual cigarettes. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Myone suggestion would be to put the PG/VG information on the label.I'm sure some of you have run into the situation where it's difficultto remember the makeup of each of your juices and a detailed labeldefinitely helps. The label does have the nicotine content, flavor, alittle clip art, the name of the brand and a warning about the dangerof leaving nicotine out so this is only a minor qualm. Overall it's adecent label. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]AsI've said, I'm new to this community but I will definitely be areturning to DIYFlavorshack. I've had the opportunity to test a fewbrands and I can't say that I have any juice I like significantlymore than this one.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread