Status
Not open for further replies.

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
Honey Cured from DIYFLAVORSHACK at 24mg is exactly what it should be- happy day for me!
:banana:
I have been vaping for a 2 days on a 3.7 mod with a 1.5 DCC smoktech cartomizer. Note: carto looks as fresh as when I filled it yesterday morning. juice color is a rather pale orange. It is the house mix. The Flue Cured tobacco is there with the honey shining at a the front- and it is a real honey taste. Throat hit is great, at 24mg it should be, granted. Vapor production is normal (which I like, average plumes make it easier to drive and vape and to stealth). But the taste is extraordinary because it is exactly what it is supposed to be: fresh honey and flue cured tobacco. I have let 2 other people try this and they were also blown away! So, if you are searching for a nice, not too sweet, authentic tasting honey cured tobacco, look here:
Honey Cured E-Liquid - $5.95 : Welcome, DIY Flavor Shack make the juice that you like

Oh, and I got the juice in 2 business days (that's Nevada to the eastcoast, you know, in Right Over Here!). You can't beat that! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread