Djarum Black clove liquid ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfsong

Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Jeffersonville, Oh
Anyone know anything that is even close to Djarum Blacks in a premede liquid? I have tried a few generic "clove" liquids but most reoundly fail. Most taste like clove oil and nothing else. I did manage to kind of diy a liquid once with some flue cured no-name juice, some health cabin Ry4, and generic clove. came close but didnt have the sweetnes of true Djarums. I've heard that V4L's "Clove Nobacco" is good. anyone ever tried this? Any other suggestions?

Elfsong

Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Jeffersonville, Oh
Yeah. Thats pretty much what I found. I also smoked menthols as well as cloves so i tried menthol juice.... nothing close(good menthol flavor but not like a cig). Started fruits, was much better. I like the DFW Vapor Dragonfruit. Still holding out for a decent clove. Many smart people on here though so, hopefully someone will end up making some. Can't post in the DIY juice section yet. (not enough posts) Might try some wta liquid and hopefully kick cigs for good.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Wow, that takes me back! I used to love Djarums. Then I switched to Nat Sherman Cloves, which had the clove flavor in the filter and were slightly sweet. If I remember correctly, Djarums had the clove in the tobacco resulting in the snap, crackle and pop when smoked. Ah, good times.

You could try Halo Turkish Tobacco, which immediately reminded me (and others) of clove cigs. I mix it with about 5 parts Halo Torque56 to 1 part Turkish, and it's pretty darn close to my taste. It's my all day vape.

You can get 7 ml bottles for $5.99.

Elfsong

Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Jeffersonville, Oh
Cool I'll have to try some. These "cigars" are the only thing stopping me from stopping smoking. Smoked for about 22-24 years and wanna quit. I got an 17 month old & I'd like to see grandkids someday. :) Found some WTA Clove thats sopposed to be pretty good but dang! $12 for 12ml! Darjim Black Clove Ejuice Liquid with WTA whole tobacco eliquid If it helps, it's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread