Dna 20 Soldering Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

delebit

Sep 24, 2013
United States
Hey guys so I've been working on my dna 20, it's going good but I'm having a problem with my fire button. I'm not the best solderer but I think it should be good enough for this. Everything looks good and connected, everything is wired properly, but for whatever reason when I fire it, it sometimes just instantly locks the dna 20 with the 5 click lock. The button built into the dna 20 works fine, just the button I've attached seems to be jittering, stuttering, shorting, whatever you would call this. I've already looked at the soldering sticky and tried resoldering it but on the button and the board. Using 24g wire. Any tips guys? Thanks!

delebit

Sep 24, 2013
United States
photo.jpg

So I desoldered the switch from the switch itself and tried touching the leads and making sure everything was working properly, but nope. The switch isn't the problem. And for some reason I can't desolder the wire on the left of the fire pots or basically the first of the pair on the upper right hand corner of the board. Is it burnt out or something? Am I screwed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread