The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DNA 75C Squonk

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by Rathamar, Mar 15, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Rathamar

Rathamar Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2013
    Mound - Minnesota, USA
    Hey All - has anyone heard of a new DNA 75C Squonk in the works? There is not a lot out there with this chip and I am not a big fan of the designs that are out there.

• Like Like x 2
  2. inswva

inswva Do you even squonk, bro? Verified Member ECF Veteran

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. b.m.

b.m. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    If you can solder,you can get a delrin dna 75c box from Floris and the board from a few different places,all for right around $100.I was looking too,and ended up getting the stuff to build one i actually like haha.

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Yeah... The Goofy Engraving is Pretty Bad. And a 60mm Mod Doesn't fit my hand very well.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Rathamar

Rathamar Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2013
    Mound - Minnesota, USA
    This one looks promising. I have large hands so holding it should not be an issue, just really wish there were pics of the inside.

The goofy engraving might be paint, and if it is, it should be easy to remove, but if it is not, I'm an old nerd and the quote is somewhat related to D&D so I could play it off as that.

Now to google reviews and/or images to see if I can find out any other info.

Thanks for the recommendation

• Like Like x 2
  6. Wayneo

Wayneo Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2015
    Oh Canada
    SJF, it's as if they lost a bet and had to engrave, or the CEOs kid is the lead Designer. That's like an 8 beer mod.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. hazozita

hazozita Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia

There's a 10% coupon at the moment for St. Patrick's Day (code SHAMROCK) that brings it down to $90.85. Good until 3/17. Nice price for a 75C squonker, but the aesthetics keep me on the fence about this.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  8. crammit442

crammit442 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2011
    Alabama
    I just got the Lost Vape Therion DNA 75c Squonk mod and I really like it. The fit and finish are good and it feels good in the hand. I paid about $120 shipped for it.
    Charles
    downloadfile-1.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  9. Asbestos4004

Asbestos4004 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Floris enclosures are great! I have a bunch of little orca mechs . Love em. With a little effort, you can have a $200 mech squonker for around $50. I'm sure their regulated enclosures are just as good.

• Like Like x 2
  10. b.m.

b.m. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    I agree.I have 2 little Orca's and they are my favorite mechs,so when i decided to build a Dna 75C box,I went straight to Floris,his Dna boxes are pretty much identical to the Orca with the added milled out section for the board,which makes it about the same size as the Hcigar inbox,but much nicer.I got the white delrin with black carbon fiber door and panel that covers the board.I got the box a few days ago,so i'll get everything soldered up and installed this weekend.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.