Do any of you VAPE with 6mg or higher nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
avguitarist, I'm sure there will be people interested, but via ECF rules, you have to do any sort of sale or trade on the Classifieds. :)

How To Become A Verified Member
Oops, my apologies. Thanks for the heads-up. Umm, should I delete this and repost in classifieds? Or is there a way to move my post?

avguitarist, I'm sure there will be people interested, but via ECF rules, you have to do any sort of sale or trade on the Classifieds. :)

How To Become A Verified Member
@Katdarling - I just read the "How To Become A Verified Member" that you kindly linked for me. I do NOT yet meet the requirement of 20 posts. So I will delete my post after I've seen that you've read this response, and then I will submit the request in the future, after I've met the requirements. Thank you for your help, and for your patience with me as a newbie.
Sincerely
David

Last edited:
Do any of you vape with 6mg or higher nicotine?
The reason I'm asking is because when I first began vaping (Sept 2017) I went crazy and ordered a large amount of e-liquid ranging from 6mg up to 24mg of nicotine, and in a large array of flavors. I very quickly discovered that I'm happy with 3mg nicotine (and sometimes zero), and that I don't care for fruity or candy flavors. I like the coffee, cappuccino and custard flavors. So, I have this bag of98% unopened e-liquid...if a by of you other members are interested.
Admins, I don't see a capability to delete this post. Can one of you please delete this for me? I will repost this in the Classified section in the future, once i qualify to be a Verified Member. Thank you

Hi again. There is an EDIT button at the bottom of your post. Simply click on it and you can edit out whatever you like. :)
Thanks, I was hoping to just delete the entire thing, but I don't see that option as an available function. So, I will edit it down to something I hope is acceptable.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Don't worry about closing the thread, the mods will do so if they feel it's indicated. Mostly, threads are left up so that they are searchable once archived, so if someone is wondering about how to post items for sale they may come across your thread. As a new member, it's a lot to absorb, so when pointed in the right direction you went there and corrected your error, absolutely nothing to worry about.

There is a list of ECF rules somewhere hereabouts and I have read them, but I can't remember where (it was in reference to a rule infraction though, so I got a direct link. Do'h. I can't remember where they are, but if you want to read them, I'm sure someone can point you in that direction.

Anna

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I can't remember where they are, but if you want to read them, I'm sure someone can point you in that direction.
Here you go
Forum Rules

17. Advertising/Selling in posts
a. You must not use this forum for advertising. Any post that seems to have been made for advertising will be deleted. Registered Suppliers may advertise subject to compliance with their specific rules. Members wanting to sell, trade and/or buy e-cigs and e-cig related items from other members may only post these items in the Classified section.
b. Shilling (commercial and/or excessive promotion) is not permitted. This includes affiliate codes/links, links to Unregistered or Banned Suppliers, and links to sites of dubious quality/content/reputation in signatures, blogs or forum posts.
c. Employees of a vendor or any person commercially affiliated with a vendor are not permitted to discuss/advertise the business or products of the vendor.
d. Pre-advertising: no business-related posts are allowed anywhere on ECF unless registered as a supplier. Potential suppliers (not yet actualized) cannot post anything business related anywhere on ECF.

Don't worry about closing the thread, the mods will do so if they feel it's indicated. Mostly, threads are left up so that they are searchable once archived, so if someone is wondering about how to post items for sale they may come across your thread. As a new member, it's a lot to absorb, so when pointed in the right direction you went there and corrected your error, absolutely nothing to worry about.

There is a list of ECF rules somewhere hereabouts and I have read them, but I can't remember where (it was in reference to a rule infraction though, so I got a direct link. Do'h. I can't remember where they are, but if you want to read them, I'm sure someone can point you in that direction.

Anna
Thanks Anna

Thanks Burnie. I had incorrectly assumed (yeah, I know...lol) that I was posting in the correct area since I was posting about e-Liquid. Now, I know better. On a more positive note, my mistake introduced me to more cool members! I like this forum. No BS and no drama. Happy new Year to you and all the other forum members who might read this.
peace,
-David

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Thanks Burnie. I had incorrectly assumed (yeah, I know...lol) that I was posting in the correct area since I was posting about e-Liquid. Now, I know better. On a more positive note, my mistake introduced me to more cool members! I like this forum. No BS and no drama. Happy new Year to you and all the other forum members who might read this.
peace,
-David
Happy New Year to you also. Anytime you have a question or problem, just ask away, lots of nice folks around here. :)

I once got a telling off for trying to give away a mod. Not sell, trade, swop or barter, just give away. Never could understand why my post was flagged up, the rules are not clear. Can't argue with a moderator though. :evil:
As long as you were not asking the recipient to pay for shipping, then it should not have been a problem (IE, you were giving it to them and you were paying the shipping, no money at all changes hands, and you are not asking for anything in exchange). If you want shipping cost or something in exchange, it has to be conducted in the classified section. I have given stuff to members (free & I pay shipping) but I tend to always keep that in PM's.

Happy New Year to you also. Anytime you have a question or problem, just ask away, lots of nice folks around here. :)

As long as you were not asking the recipient to pay for shipping, then it should not have been a problem (IE, you were giving it to them and you were paying the shipping, no money at all changes hands, and you are not asking for anything in exchange). If you want shipping cost or something in exchange, it has to be conducted in the classified section. I have given stuff to members (free & I pay shipping) but I tend to always keep that in PM's.
Thanks for the advice. It makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread