Do I need to get "Joye" brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstevanus

May 18, 2010
Saginaw, MI
Thanks everyone for all your help. I'll go with the Riva with the LR cartomizers. When I first started with my Joye 510, I got a bunch of sample packs from stictlyejuice.com and ended up using grape as my favorite. People think it sounds weird, but when they try it they love it. I keep hearing about PG vs VG juice, so now I need to get some samples from another supplier to see what I'm missing. I like strictlyejuice because it's so cheap, but I really want to know what the "premium" juice tastes like. Maybe someone can give me a link to a premium sample pack I could try? Thanks again...

Zer0Kewl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Delaware
I'm new to the forums and vaping as well, i purchased the exact kit you linked and it was a good upgrade from my v2 (first ecig) i haven't smoked since last monday and i'm completely content at this point... other than the fact that i'm a crack head when it comes to research and now have my sights set on the not so affordable provari, damn it looks sweet!

I got my provari yesterday and am amazed at how much better the vapor and taste are from the exact same tank/carto I had attached to my ego.

Keep an eye on the classifieds here too if you want to try to get a little bit of a better deal.

Samurai671

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2012
Guam
Have you tried Volcanoecigs.com? They have the Inferno which is like the ego but it comes with 2 batteries, one 1000mAh and one 650mAh (650mAh can be used as passthrough), and you can choose between the tank or drip set up as well as choose from 5 different colors if you like (Silver, Black, Red, Blue, or Pink) and they have a pretty good reputation when it comes to customer service. But, it is at $74.99 and is a little more than the Riva. They do have cartomizers and I believe they also just restocked on their clearomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread