Do Ms T's juices take well to steeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
I just got a few scrumptious juices from Ms. T's Bakery. Based in small part on my limited
experince with juices, and mostly on my own pallette instinct, I sense these juices are... un-matured, for want of a better word.

Now don't get me wrong, the 2 of 7 I've tried so far are definitely quality juices. I think I can fall in love with the caramel apple and caramel cheesecake (damn... I can actually taste the cheese. Now that's a completely new and unique vaping flavor for me so far. Not sure yet if that's a good thing or not... lol).

It just seems they could do with a little ripening to become something spectacular.

So I'm wondering if it's common knowledge that these juices steep well and mature over time, as I suspect they do. Opinions?

If not... I guess I'll just commence vaping the hell out of them now! Yeeehaaaaa!!!!!!! :)

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
i think zero hit it good. some juice is perfect out of the mailbox and others just keep getting better. i tried some strawberrys and cream and it was real good out of the box but a little tart on the strawberry. as time has gone by the cream has really come out and tartness has mellowed.

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
Some do, others don't need it. I've never done it with any of Ms. T's juices. But recently I got two 15ml bottles of Cinnamon Rolls and I just finished one of 'em. The other has been sittin' in the closet (steeping) so I guess I'm about to find out.

I'd be interested to hear about your findings. Let us know when you can. Thanks...

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
i think zero hit it good. some juice is perfect out of the mailbox and others just keep getting better. i tried some strawberrys and cream and it was real good out of the box but a little tart on the strawberry. as time has gone by the cream has really come out and tartness has mellowed.

Hey, thanks for that. I got S&C too and I found just about the same thing. Well, not really the tart part, but just all strawberries and very little cream. But the cream coming out over time... that's just what I wanted to hear. Thanks for the reply.

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
Hey, thanks for that. I got S&C too and I found just about the same thing. Well, not really the tart part, but just all strawberries and very little cream. But the cream coming out over time... that's just what I wanted to hear. Thanks for the reply.

did you by chance get any strawberry shortcake?? if not you are missing out on the worlds greatest juice....great out of the box and just keeps getting better. its a juice i will hopefully never run out of again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread