Good alternatives for Mrs T's Bakery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Have you tried Vapor Bomb's snickerdoodle? It's pretty good. I'm a fan of Nicoticket so you may not like my suggestion if you don't like his juices. Our tastes may be a little different.

I haven't tried that one yet. I wish I liked Nicoticket's, because I would be more than happy to support Clark. The cinnamon he uses just doesn't work for me. :(

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
Got annoyed at buying so many samples, and the cost. So im ordering a bunch of flavorings from mt baker vapor since high desert vapes is out if a lot if stuff it seems like. Also mt baker vapor is having a sale tonight.

Main goal is to try and make a similiar bananas foster with coffe, and maybe a tobacco menthol for the wife. Got two bottles of 12 mg nicotine pg and will cut that in half for 6mg base... Maybe i should order 36mg and cut into quarter portions... Cutting with vg from Walmart.

Now to get an ejuice calculator...

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have an order in at Ms.T's for sweetener. I've been waiting 7 weeks. For sweetener. Does anyone know what sweetener Ms. T's uses/sells?

I'm about 99.9 percent sure it's sucralose solution. The same sweetener sold by Sweet-Vapes, AltCig, vape Dudes and a bazillion other places.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So found a similar flavor to banana fosters with coffee. Altcig banana fosters with 5 drops of flavor west coffee flavoring. Not exact obvously but oretty darn good

AltCig are really good people too, they will bend over backwards for their customers. They ship immediately and have sales all the time.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I ordered Snickerdoodle from PureVapes last week, and I am surprised and delighted to say it's very good. It has the same sort of cinnamon taste as Ms Ts, not the hot stuff. It's not heavy on the gingerbread like some I've tried in my quest. I got it in both 50/50 and 20 PG/80 VG because that would be around the ratio of Ts. As I'd expect it's going to need a steep in the high VG one. I really like this Snickerdoodle, at last my search is over. =)

MSRN

Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Mississippi
Did you get any extra flavor, sweetener, cold vapor or throat hit added when you ordered? They have so many options and I'm just not sure which ones to choose :/ I like a good throat hit, but I don't want it to change the taste/flavor of the Snickerdoodle. Thanks!

I ordered Snickerdoodle from PureVapes last week, and I am surprised and delighted to say it's very good. It has the same sort of cinnamon taste as Ms Ts, not the hot stuff. It's not heavy on the gingerbread like some I've tried in my quest. I got it in both 50/50 and 20 PG/80 VG because that would be around the ratio of Ts. As I'd expect it's going to need a steep in the high VG one. I really like this Snickerdoodle, at last my search is over. =)

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I didn't get anything extra added to them; from his explanation of sweetener I considered that but I decided not to since I have sweetener at home and I am glad I didn't, it's plenty sweet as it is. I think the high VG one is a bit light on flavor at the moment but expect it to develop with a little steep. I can't speak to the throat hit except that it strikes me as satisfactory the same way Ms Ts did. I don't have hers here to compare yet, so all I can say is it's no less than hers for me.

Flametrix

Nov 7, 2011
Massachusetts
I didn't get anything extra added to them; from his explanation of sweetener I considered that but I decided not to since I have sweetener at home and I am glad I didn't, it's plenty sweet as it is. I think the high VG one is a bit light on flavor at the moment but expect it to develop with a little steep. I can't speak to the throat hit except that it strikes me as satisfactory the same way Ms Ts did. I don't have hers here to compare yet, so all I can say is it's no less than hers for me.

Try adding extra flavor (if it's an option) to juices with high VG. It should help. Supposedly high levels of VG mutes the flavor a little.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Try adding extra flavor (if it's an option) to juices with high VG. It should help. Supposedly high levels of VG mutes the flavor a little.

Yeah, I think for me it will be fine with steeping..other people may want it stronger though.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
I'm about 99.9 percent sure it's sucralose solution. The same sweetener sold by Sweet-Vapes, AltCig, Vape Dudes and a bazillion other places.

Surely you must be mistaken May, When I ordered teaberry gum from Ms T on my very first order with them, they informed me that there was nothing wrong with their juice (it was the most horrible thing I have ever tried btw), it was because I had added another vendors sweetener to it and theirs was like no other and that's why the juice was bad!! Can you believe that one?? LOL

I'm really excited to try PVs Snickerdoodle. I have been like you and have just not found my replacement yet. Hope this will do it and if not, I'm going to try str8's version and see if I can attempt this dyi thingee. Wish me luck.

firemac2d

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
After the junky e-cigs I bought three years ago failed I had returned to smoking. Recently I've revisited gaping to quit smoking. Its been three years but I still remember my supplier was Ms It's. So without thinking I had placed an order BEFORE reconnecting on the forum. Wish I had. Are folks getting ANY orders? ( just so I know if I'll ever get my stuff.) Anyway my ADV wasn't snickerdoodle believe it or not. But I did like it so I'm gonna try purevapes.com but I'd like to get my stuff from one vender rather than have several orders out at once. What I had vaped on daily was Ms T's Mint Chocolate Chip Cappuccino so in my long winded post I guess what I'm asking is... With purevapes.com I notice a lot of options! How should I place the order to be close enough to ms t's Mint Chocolate Chip Cappuccino. VG/PG ratio? Do I need cold? Throat hit? Thanks for any help in advance.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread