Not open for further replies.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Do not buy any GeekVape products because you risk having to deal with nonexistent customer service.

In February, I ordered a Geekvape Z rta, which advertises great bottom feed. However, the rta didn’t come with a bottom feed pin, so I contacted customer support. No worries, the unit was under warranty and I would be sent a new one and I was issued a warranty claim number. A month later and I hadn't heard anything, so I called CS. It turns out that the original CS personnel neglected to give me the information on returning the original unit, which had to be shipped at my expense. I returned the RTA and wait two months, but nothing. In early June, tried calling, but the phone number is out of service. I briefly managed to get someone on live chat, before being disconnected, and was told that my claim would be processed by June 16. June 16 comes and I hear nothing. CS tells me that my claim has been processed and would be shipped in a week, but two weeks later, still nothing. Now phone is out of service and live chat no longer is working. Replies to my emails only say that they are checking into it. I'm now out the original RTA, the replacement, and the shipping costs.

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    Investing literally Millions of $ in a company, designers, promotion, manufacturing etc, but doing so little on the customer care side is Inexplicable.:facepalm:
    How come the company board don't understand that all their efforts doesn't matter when the customer who needed help is being left without it when he asked for it.
    No matter how good and progressive are your products, if you don't provide quality CS, such situations will be ruining your reputation.:unsure:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm not surprised at all. First they dropped all reviewers on ECF. Then the rep that manages this forum almost never responds to private messages. I was contacted by a marketing manager from Geekvape that was going to get myself and a couple other reviewers going again but now I haven't heard from her in about a month. To me these are all signs of a company that is falling apart at the seams. I have seen comments on FB also where other reviewers have not gotten review samples in about a year.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 24, 2013
    Hollywood (Beach), FL
    Do not buy any GeekVape products because you risk having to deal with nonexistent customer service.

In February, I ordered a Geekvape Z RTA, which advertises great bottom feed. However, the RTA didn’t come with a bottom feed pin, so I contacted customer support. No worries, the unit was under warranty and I would be sent a new one and I was issued a warranty claim number. A month later and I hadn't heard anything, so I called CS. It turns out that the original CS personnel neglected to give me the information on returning the original unit, which had to be shipped at my expense. I returned the RTA and wait two months, but nothing. In early June, tried calling, but the phone number is out of service. I briefly managed to get someone on live chat, before being disconnected, and was told that my claim would be processed by June 16. June 16 comes and I hear nothing. CS tells me that my claim has been processed and would be shipped in a week, but two weeks later, still nothing. Now phone is out of service and live chat no longer is working. Replies to my emails only say that they are checking into it. I'm now out the original RTA, the replacement, and the shipping costs.

Consider it an "investment".

Good luck. :|

p.s. I'm still looking forward to that 'million man march' on the FDA's front lawn…and their permanent ban. It would be an act of kindness.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I don’t if my belly aching paid off or I just b*tched too soon. They emailed me to say that they were out of stock of the Z RDA but I could have something else from the Z series. Well I made my choice, but never heard back from them, until today when out of the blue it shows up in my mailbox. I guess they aren't so good at communicating, but in the end, they made it right.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I don’t if my belly aching paid off or I just b*tched too soon. They emailed me to say that they were out of stock of the Z RDA but I could have something else from the Z series. Well I made my choice, but never heard back from them, until today when out of the blue it shows up in my mailbox. I guess they aren't so good at communicating, but in the end, they made it right.

im so happy for you. Maybe I gave up too soon but they even charged me for the bag of accessories that had the bf pin. When I did finally get that delivered it was for the incorrect rda so that bf pin didn’t fit.

after 3 months or so of this I just gave up. And like I said it turns out that it’s not such a great dripping vape after all so it wasn’t worth the energy.I’m sure there are many people on the Shiny thread who heard about all my Z RDA woes.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    im so happy for you. Maybe I gave up too soon but they even charged me for the bag of accessories that had the bf pin. When I did finally get that delivered it was for the incorrect rda so that bf pin didn’t fit.

after 3 months or so of this I just gave up. And like I said it turns out that it’s not such a great dripping vape after all so it wasn’t worth the energy.I’m sure there are many people on the Shiny thread who heard about all my Z RDA woes.

I got a ZX IiI ready in black. It was the only thing that didn't require special coils. After posting my 2 cents, I too had given up. Today's vape mail really surprised me. I guess the moral of the story is to be a b*tch about it.

• Agree
    Reactions: Fidola13

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 31, 2017
    www.geekvape.com

In February, I ordered a Geekvape Z RTA, which advertises great bottom feed. However, the RTA didn’t come with a bottom feed pin, so I contacted customer support. No worries, the unit was under warranty and I would be sent a new one and I was issued a warranty claim number. A month later and I hadn't heard anything, so I called CS. It turns out that the original CS personnel neglected to give me the information on returning the original unit, which had to be shipped at my expense. I returned the RTA and wait two months, but nothing. In early June, tried calling, but the phone number is out of service. I briefly managed to get someone on live chat, before being disconnected, and was told that my claim would be processed by June 16. June 16 comes and I hear nothing. CS tells me that my claim has been processed and would be shipped in a week, but two weeks later, still nothing. Now phone is out of service and live chat no longer is working. Replies to my emails only say that they are checking into it. I'm now out the original RTA, the replacement, and the shipping costs.
    This is Geekvape Customer Service. We deal with the after-sales process in different countries differently. Due to some uncontrol reasons, we will ship all replacements one by one. By the way, Z RDA is discountinued. You can contact us once again in 24h Livechat or email: support@geekvape.com, we will replace a new tank to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    This is Geekvape Customer Service. We deal with the after-sales process in different countries differently. Due to some uncontrol reasons, we will ship all replacements one by one. By the way, Z RDA is discountinued. You can contact us once again in 24h Livechat or email: support@geekvape.com, we will replace a new tank to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding.

i don’t suppose you could send me a bf pin? I had to pay for a bag of accessories and shipping only to find out they sent me accessories for a different rda. So I still can’t squonk with the Z. Customer service actually blamed me for ordering the wrong one lol!

it hasn’t been a very positive situation with Geekvape in China.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas

If you read all my posts, you will see that I have already been helped. Do me a favor and help out @Fidola13.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
    Sep 12, 2021

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 31, 2017
    www.geekvape.com
    i don’t suppose you could send me a bf pin? I had to pay for a bag of accessories and shipping only to find out they sent me accessories for a different rda. So I still can’t squonk with the Z. Customer service actually blamed me for ordering the wrong one lol!

You can contact us once again in 24h Livechat or email: support@geekvape.com. Thank you for your feedback. In the face of such problems, we have been looking for better solutions, and we will try our best to solve your problems.Thanks for your understanding.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: dreamvaper

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    You can contact us once again in 24h Livechat or email: support@geekvape.com. Thank you for your feedback. In the face of such problems, we have been looking for better solutions, and we will try our best to solve your problems.Thanks for your understanding.

A better solution could start with you replying to pm’s and I would think you could help these people by contacting customer service to alert them to the issues. In years past Geekvape was the top brand in my opinion. Not so much the last year or two. It’s time for Geekvape to turn things around and make a comeback. That could start with you here. Speaking from personal experience, I sent you a pm three weeks ago and never received a response. If you want things to improve then start here with yourself. Just my 2 cents.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 31, 2017
    www.geekvape.com

Hello, @Fidola13,What is your email address? If your problem is still unresolved, our customer service will contact you now.:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread