Do Not Use Old Visine Bottles for Juice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I went to the Dollar store and got some SweetBreath bottles.. I think they were $.25 or $.50 cents each? Anyhow, just rinse them out, put a little soap in it, shake it up, rinse again, tip it upside down over night to dry, and it works perfect..

I dont even taste any mintyness.... and I think everyone has the problem where once your cart gets low it starts tasting funny.. mine taste that way even right out of the bottle they shipped in when they get low...

Maybe Im not tasting the same sicklyness though =/

Did you notice the ingredients? Might be a good additive for Menthol.

I've looked in many stores and cannot find Sweet Breath. I used to see it all the time in most any store. Now that I'm looking for them, I cannot find them. Tried Walmart, various grocery stores, and dollar stores. I'll keep looking.... will be in MA this week. Maybe their grocery stores carry Sweet Breath.
Me too. I have tried every store including the dollar stores. Maybe all the incognito vapers bought them all up.

Glock

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
Sorry, but isn't this an accident waiting to happen visine bottles, breath mint bottles?

Isn't this stuff basically poison?

Isn't the lethal amount a couple of ingested drops?

I pretty much ruled out using an empty eye drop bottle. I thought that was just common sense. Maybe I am too worried, but I know I don't want to end up with nicotine and PG in my eyeball or my mouth.

Pardon if I am coming of as the noob to all this that I am.

StoneE4

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Chicago
For those who can't find a suitable, cheap plastic dropper bottle...

wags_breathdrops.jpg

Walgreens Fresh Breath Drops
Click on the "Check my store" link to see if a local store carries them.

I washed mine out with water and rinsed them with hydrogen peroxide. I've never gotten an odd taste using them.

Actually, the hydrogen peroxide was probably overkill... Rinsing them out with water and letting them sit (top off and dropper removed) for a few days will probably work just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread