Do people e-smoke long term or is it a "fad"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart's Smoking

Oct 23, 2008
SoCal, USA
Hi all, just found out about e-smoking tonight! I was actually looking at Yahoo! Answers and there was a question regarding the safety of the 51's so I checked out the website. Needless to say, I am so ready to order one of the mini's from puresmoker's website. I am really excited to try this out, being a smoker off and on for over 10 years now, recently started up again and have a feeling I won't be trying to quit anytime soon but I want to try vaping.

Okay, so my main question is this: How many of you e-smokers have been doing this long term, like 6 months-1 year at least? I see a lot of people posting here saying they have been doing it for a few weeks or few months, but I am just curious to see if anyone out there has found e-smoking to be a real alternative to smoking regular cigs. Like I said, I am really excited to try it, I'm just wondering if its worth spending the money (although right now it is to me).

Thanks in advance for the responses!

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
I smoked real cigs for over 30 years. Last December I decided to try this after my husband mentioned seeing a news article on an electronic cigarette. I have been smoke free for over 9 months now, almost 10 - LOL. I had no intention of quitting real cigs - just cutting back but within 3 days I never touched another cig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread