Do you exhale from your mouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
When you take a drag from your E-cig do you exhale from your mouth or do you exhale from your nose? Or do you exhale from both?
Just wondering- I exhale from my nose and mouth to get the most taste out of the juice I'm vaping on.

And when you smoked, did you exhale from your mouth, nose, or both? I only exhaled from my mouth, it smelled awful through the nose.

So what about you?

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
As with smoking, both mouth and nose, but more often mouth. One thing I do vaping more often than I did while smoking is double-drag--take some in, inhale, then press the button again as I'm exhaling through my nostrils.
I do this too. Dragon vaping! Though I try not to do it too often. For one, it isn't very attractive on a lady :unsure: and it will dry the crapola out of your nasal and sinus membranes. Nose bleeds are even less attractive, LOL.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
As with smoking, both mouth and nose, but more often mouth. One thing I do vaping more often than I did while smoking is double-drag--take some in, inhale, then press the button again as I'm exhaling through my nostrils.

I do this too, it's like smoking a pipe. The effects of large plumes of smoke is one of the biggest needs to me.

I exhale through the nose on occasion, with both e- and regular cigs. I also french inhale (push out the mouth and inhale through the nose) all the time.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
I try to exhale through my mouth only when vaping but it jus comes out my nose too! no matter how hard i try hahah.

I've noticed this too...

when I smoked I only exhaled through my mouth....now with vaping even conciously trying to exhale through just my mouth it still comes out my nose...

Harrysun

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
US
I do this too, it's like smoking a pipe. The effects of large plumes of smoke is one of the biggest needs to me.

I exhale through the nose on occasion, with both e- and regular cigs. I also french inhale (push out the mouth and inhale through the nose) all the time.

Yep, I equate it to smoking a pipe as well.

Usually fill my mouth up with vape with several short quick puffs on the ecig. Get a mouthful for some taste and then inhale it into my lungs. The exhale is more so through my nose and little out my mouth simultaneously.

~Harrysun

ricky59

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
North Carolina
I've noticed this too...

when I smoked I only exhaled through my mouth....now with vaping even conciously trying to exhale through just my mouth it still comes out my nose...

Yep, I found the same thing. In fact, I bet if most of you looked at yourself exhaling the vapor in a mirror, you'd see a good steady stream out of each nostril.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread