My stealth vape method

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimloki

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2011
PNW
I have been working on a new method to stealth vape, and its worked out quite nicely. No holding my breath, and I can vape in plain sight, but since I exhale no visible vapor, people have nothing to complain about. I take a mouthful of vapor from my pv (like a 5 second drag) holding that vapor in my mouth, while exhaling and inhaling through my nose with deep breaths. On the first part of every inhale, I take in a portion of the vapor (about a third or fourth) I've been holding in my mouth, then exhale only through my nose. Its accomplished by dropping my tongue in the back of my throat for a moment. I've never looked into it, but I assume thats how everyone chooses to breathe through just their nose or both their nose and mouth.... correct me if I'm wrong. I don't produce visible vapor this way and can breathe normally while chain vaping in public places. Its worked out well for me so far. No complaints. Takes a little practice to get right, and a little more to make it an unconscious habit. Only problem is you can't carry on a conversation while doing this.

Grimloki

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2011
PNW
If I was at a point where I have to sneak a hit or "Stealth Vape", I would seriously look at my Addiction to vaping. Glad that I have enough control to be able to go without vaping when I am somewhere that smoking/vaping is not allowed.
Sometimes I want to vape without billowing vapor into a room, to be considerate to others. Good example is cuddling with my former-smoker girlfriend while we are watching a movie. Another is studying in a coffee shop. I don't see a reason to deny myself something I enjoy when it doesn't bother anyone, and I vape no-nic more than anything else. Same goes for you feeling superior... it doesn't bother me, and you clearly enjoy it, so go ahead.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Sometimes I want to vape without billowing vapor into a room, to be considerate to others. Good example is cuddling with my former-smoker girlfriend while we are watching a movie. Another is studying in a coffee shop. I don't see a reason to deny myself something I enjoy when it doesn't bother anyone, and I vape no-nic more than anything else. Same goes for you feeling superior... it doesn't bother me, and you clearly enjoy it, so go ahead.

If you wanted to be considerate to others, wouldn’t you just not vape around them all together?

If not having to “Stealth Vape” or blowing vape into my sleeve is what you consider superior than I’m afraid that is what it is. If I’m around non- smoker’s/vaper’s I either do with out or walk outside. Guess I just don’t need a hit as much as some people do.

Grimloki

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2011
PNW
If you wanted to be considerate to others, wouldn’t you just not vape around them all together? If not having to “Stealth Vape” or blowing vape into my sleeve is what you consider superior than I’m afraid that is what it is. If I’m around non- smoker’s/vaper’s I either do with out or walk outside. Guess I just don’t need a hit as much as some people do.
I don't consider it superior... well maybe to blowing it into a sleeve, but no one has to do that. Vaping without exhaling vapor isn't inconsiderate to anyone. Etiquette of smoking isn't the same for that of vaping. You can vape around others and be considerate at the same time. Addiction is defined two ways. First the physical and psychological dependence on a psychoactive substance. It certainly applies to me, and I dare say to everyone who uses a PV. Greater or lesser degrees assumed. Its also defined as a continued involvement with a substance or activity despite the negative consequences associated with it. I vape now because of the negative consequences associated with smoking. Health risks, expense, and stuff like having to go outside. You continue to go without or go outside, despite the negative consequences (unnecessary inconvenience) associated with it. I could go without or go outside. Its what I did when I was smoking, but its a negative consequence associated with an activity that I ditched when I broke my addiction to smoking tobacco. Maybe you need to take a look at your addiction to smoking habits. Or to feeling superior...

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
... You continue to go without or go outside, despite the negative consequences (unnecessary inconvenience) associated with it. I could go without or go outside. Its what I did when I was smoking, but its a negative consequence associated with an activity that I ditched when I broke my addiction to smoking tobacco. Maybe you need to take a look at your addiction to smoking habits. Or to feeling superior...

I go outside or go without out of respect for non-smokers/vapers.

I’ve stated my opinion on “Stealth Vaping”. I think it is Childish and shows a lack of Self Control and or Respect for Others. I’ll let you have the last word on this. Can’t wait to see how this is a Superior attitude.

elan123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Utah

I’ve stated my opinion on “Stealth Vaping”. I think it is Childish and shows a lack of Self Control and or Respect for Others. I’ll let you have the last word on this. Can’t wait to see how this is a Superior attitude.

I have to agree with you. It seems to me that some vapers have decided that since vaping is healthier than regular smoking, they can vape 24/7 and have to do it all the time and hide and "stealth vape" etc and its pretty crazy the stuff I have read.

It's like someone found out that 2% milk has much less fat than Vitamin D milk... so instead of 2 cups of vitamin D milk a day, they have 2000 cups of 2%... It's pretty extreme in a lot of cases.

Grimloki

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2011
PNW

You are entitled to your opinion.

Melnik

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2011
Burnaby, Canuckland
I have to agree with you. It seems to me that some vapers have decided that since vaping is healthier than regular smoking, they can vape 24/7 and have to do it all the time and hide and "stealth vape" etc and its pretty crazy the stuff I have read.

You can only vape so much before nic hits u hard :D Stealth vaping is handy sometimes. Have you ever run into smoking Nazies? And with smoking being banned in parks and such in my area, i would like to vape without drawing unnecessary attention sometimes.

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
If you wanted to be considerate to others, wouldn’t you just not vape around them all together?

If not having to “Stealth Vape” or blowing vape into my sleeve is what you consider superior than I’m afraid that is what it is. If I’m around non- smoker’s/vaper’s I either do with out or walk outside. Guess I just don’t need a hit as much as some people do.

My thoughts exactly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread