Do you find vaping attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsel_Morte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have to agree that a woman who vapes is a definite plus. As opposed to smoking like any other debate on vaping of course it's better/more attractive. Honestly though, I feel like anyone who is a dedicated vaper would be attracted to someone who vapes because it becomes a huge part of your life and an in depth hobby that you can share.

Daryl Glen

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Titusville, FL, USA
www.youtube.com
I've heard this argument about women smoking cigars and while I agree for the obvious physical reasons, the smell is a major turn-off. Stick-style mod... cigar... Yep, I get it. I grew up in the 'smoking is sophisticated' generation, so.....

Interesting post, made my think. Thanks.

I agree about the "obvious physical reasons", but there's something else to it that I can't put my finger on. Besides, there is no smell to worry about, like cigars or cigs, so it makes it even more attractive to me.

Daryl Glen

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Titusville, FL, USA
www.youtube.com
This Thread Is Usless Without Pics.jpeg

And a few pics.... b475690315a09287daf90f7a979af96e.jpg d9b2b08dca4639e38b1c2d2cab3f1435.jpg smoking-vs-vaping.jpg

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
if an attractive woman is vaping...its every bit as attractive as if they smoke. there's a nostalgic and promiscuous image associated with it that's just appealing.

of course when smoking, the illusion breaks if they start hacking and coughing, or stick a microphone to the hole in their throat to speak.

so one hopes vaping's attractiveness has a longer lasting appeal. :)

Daryl Glen

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Titusville, FL, USA
www.youtube.com
if an attractive woman is vaping...its every bit as attractive as if they smoke. there's a nostalgic and promiscuous image associated with it that's just appealing.

of course when smoking, the illusion breaks if they start hacking and coughing, or stick a microphone to the hole in their throat to speak.

so one hopes vaping's attractiveness has a longer lasting appeal. :)

Totally agree with that! The smell, coughing and wheezing just kinda kills it for me with smoking. At least with vaping, all of that seems to go away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread