Do you still remember FreeMax Fireluke Mesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Have you tried FreeMax Fireluke Mesh?:nun:

Which version do you have?:wub:
QQ图片20190304111526.jpg

LuckGirl

Apr 29, 2019
Check that the gasket on the coil is properly installed. I had the same problem and found that the gasket had some how gotten out of its groove.
Thanks for your advice! I tried a new coil, and it stopped leaking. I examined the old coil thoroughly, and I could not see any gasket out of alignment - but the coil is still good. You wouldn't happen to have a picture of the gasket and how it could be out of groove? (hate to waste a working coil...) Thanks!

Edgree

May 14, 2019
Have you tried FreeMax Fireluke Mesh?:nun:

Which version do you have?:wub: View attachment 801275
I really enjoyed my fireluke metal IMO it's the best tank freemax has. Then i bought a freemax mesh pro and completely hated it. Ended up thrown out my car window that dam slide fill completly sucks. Ended up with a pocket full of juice one to many times. Why do manufactures have to make drastic changes to a good product I understand trends but the build quality of the original metal fireluke was bulletproof I ended up dropping my mod tank downOn a concrete floor the tank glass broke the plate with the 510 end up still on the mod and the rest of the tank 5 feet away I thought the tank was done but NO removed the connection plate from the mod pressed the 510 plate back in the tank in a vise repaced the glass and it works fine no leaks nothing. I would have loved a fireluke 2.0 same design mabee 24.5 mm diameter for better capacity without the use a bubble tank same threaded top cap mabee a delrin diptip instead I'd the deep nearling drip tip. Mabee a little smaller juice ports or less mesh option tank eats the juice. Would be a nice option and quite air flow tank is noisy on air Just my 2 cents.
c8d980d05e01dee1edd41e6c40da4513.jpg

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Freemax_Jerry
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread