Do you vape more when reading vaping forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
I do. I can read footy, music, games forums etc and vape at a modest rate. However, I come in here and I'm tooting away like a maniac while I read what you all have to say about our mutual interest.

I'm the same with other vaping forums too, specially when I'm reading topics about liquids I am just vaping non stop.

So yeah, I think what I'm trying to say is you all owe me a TON of liquid for dwindling my supply all the time you heartless fiends!

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Speaking of which any progress on those personalised PV's you were toying around with?
No progress on ANY front, really. Cleared a clean(er) spot on my desk so stuff isn't falling on me all the time, though. Organized a couple of shelves. Only 3 more shelving units, a cabinet which is stubbornly refusing to be delivered, a couple of piles taller than I am of stuff that needs to be placed in homes, and god knows what else to go before I can figure how who my muse ran off with and how I can bribe her to come back using only magic beans.

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
No progress on ANY front, really. Cleared a clean(er) spot on my desk so stuff isn't falling on me all the time, though. Organized a couple of shelves. Only 3 more shelving units, a cabinet which is stubbornly refusing to be delivered, a couple of piles taller than I am of stuff that needs to be placed in homes, and god knows what else to go before I can figure how who my muse ran off with and how I can bribe her to come back using only magic beans.

Oh I fully realise how difficult it is to be creative in these circumstances dear. Let us know when your creative mojo is at ease and I shall burden you again with requests that may or may not involve black skulls on drip tips and red streaks of lightning on clearomisers :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread