ibtl.jpg

The Ministry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Cramlington, Northumberland, UK
LOL

No, I don't.

I did see clouds rising from a cubicle at work today though ha-ha, he wasn't stealth vaping, and if he was, he failed...

I usually take the time on "the throne" to check the bank balance. Fitting, especially since this vaping habit has had a detrimental effect on the bottom line...

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Sometimes. At other times I need both hands free to hang on to the seat. I eat too much Chipotle.:D

I love chipotle (smoked jalapenos for those that don't know)...I love habaneros as well. Luckily I have a cast iron stomach so they don't really bother me. Although after cutting up some fresh habanero you had better wash your hands about 10 times before you touch your eyes, nose, or really any other part of your body.

Jay-dub

Moved On
Oct 10, 2013
Kansas City, MO
I love chipotle (smoked jalapenos for those that don't know)...I love habaneros as well. Luckily I have a cast iron stomach so they don't really bother me. Although after cutting up some fresh habanero you had better wash your hands about 10 times before you touch your eyes, nose, or really any other part of your body.

It doesn't bother me at all. I love heat. It's just that the after effect could probably get me on a terrorist watch list. Anybody know where to buy a toilet with a five-point harness and a roll cage?

Coelli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA

I grow habaneros and ghost peppers and you better believe I use latex gloves when handling them! Especially since I wear contact lenses.. nothing like forgetting that 8 hours ago you touched a cut chili with bare hands because that stuff DOES NOT wash off, and it's murder on the eyeballs.

I have pepper-sprayed the house which chili fumes when making sauce, too.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Inappropriate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread