Favorite Time To Vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

juggernautxtr

Feb 4, 2013
AZ
For me my most relaxing/liberating vape is in the van on the way home from work. My very close 2nd is on the toilet, 'vooping' if you will. :D

not quite on the toilet though, provocotive for some as it may be.

the ride home is spectacular time for me, all the glaring to see what i have got in my hand(especially the il advised police), the smokers still on analogs looking at me in amazement at the plumes eminating from my mouth as i happily roll down the road.

specially when i have the bright nearly glowing yellow bolt in my hand.

I am probably the most public vapor, do not even attempt to hide what i am doing. and proud to say I have converted many a smoker.

dguer3rd

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Beloit Wi
middleborn:8927901 said:
Right after I brush my teeth.
thats my #3 time to vape, the fresh mouth vape.

The one thing that never transfered over from smoking was having a smoke while showering. If you get a cigarette wet no big deal, irritating but nothing to get bent out of shape about. But getting a pv wet, totally different story. Need to find a way to shower and vape!

Rachy_B

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Kent, UK
dguer3rd:8927807 said:
For me my most relaxing/liberating vape is in the van on the way home from work. My very close 2nd is on the toilet, 'vooping' if you will. :D

Im so gonna try vooping! Id also like to try vaping in the bath... A glass of wine, a cig, candles and either Dean Martin on the stereo or a good book was always a joy and if im careful i don't see why i couldn't have that with my pv...

As for my favourite time- whenever! All the time!x

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
The one thing that never transfered over from smoking was having a smoke while showering. If you get a cigarette wet no big deal, irritating but nothing to get bent out of shape about. But getting a pv wet, totally different story. Need to find a way to shower and vape![/QUOTE]

Use an automatic and a long piece of flexible tube?

:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread