Does 3FVape Ship Faster Then Fasttech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
In my experience, the speed is in the hands of the China/US postal systems. Just be sure to choose epacket no matter who you order from.

yeah i took advantage of there istick 200w flash sale and choose the epacket shipping i learned that lesson from fasttech lol

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
Generally, I believe that to be correct. I believe 3F actually gets the package to the shipper sooner. In my experience, it can take 5-7 days for the shipper to receive it once FT has told you it is shipped. 3F on the other hand usually only takes about three days to get the package to the shipper. Its not a big difference, but my 3F orders do come in a few days faster then FT. Time of year really makes a difference with both sellers also, there are very short windows during the year when items can show up in two weeks, such as the very beginning of summer. But during the winter holidays (mid Nov to mid Jan) forgetaboutit!

Generally Iv gotten better service from 3F, but FT has a MUCH bigger selection, so..... it is what it is.

BOL.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Tracking on epacket USPS usually shows up on USPS site within a couple days of them saying it shipped. Usually comes in 10 to 15 days. It depends on what you selected for shipping. The epacket they usually charge a small amount for it but it is far better than the free air mail.

Reactions: stols001

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
I have only ordered a couple of times from FT. The first time my order took something like eight or ten weeks. By the time I got the stuff I had moved passed it, they were small cig-a-like batteries for cartos. The second time my order took almost a month to get to me. I live in California and the item was sent to New York two weeks after I paid for it. During those two weeks my order was unable to be tracked. Then I was able to track it as it sat in New York for a week. And finally I was able to track it as it took another week (after clearing customs) to get to me. I'm done with FT.

I have only ordered from 3F one time. It took them one week from the day I paid for it to get it to San Francisco. I was able to track the order the entire time. It sat in San Fran (customs) and got to me one week after it arrived there. I would use 3F again.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
3F is faster (at least to my location) than FT. They are a reputable site and I would have no issues using them again, agree that FT may have a slightly larger selection and I use them as well. Gearbeast has great prices but I don't use them anymore (just a vendor/TOS issue...)

Anna

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
FT or 3F Shipping? Six of one & half dozen of another :) What I like better, FT has a better web site!
Their ticket system, their customer order page are easier to use & have more info.
FT is all ways a buck or two cheeper & they have a way better selection :)
They have far more promotions, (5 to 15% off)
Their customer forum is informative, some of the times.
I use 3F as an alternative, But FT is just better all around IMO :)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I've ordered from Fasttech a few times, but I tend to look for stateside sale prices on what I want before going to FT. FT is usually about 8 days to the East Coast as opposed to 2 or 3 for most U.S. vendors.

It's surprising how often I can find something on sale for a dollar or two more and get it quicker.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
i'd say 3F seem to ship faster but both take about the same time to get an item to Europe via airmail (10-17 days in my experience). if i was in a rush for something i'd spend the extra and buy from somewhere closer to me but if there's no need to get something quickly i'm happy to go with the lower price from either of them. for base liquids and flavours i always purchase from the UK.

Reactions: stols001

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
I've ordered from Fasttech a few times, but I tend to look for stateside sale prices on what I want before going to FT. FT is usually about 8 days to the East Coast as opposed to 2 or 3 for most U.S. vendors.

It's surprising how often I can find something on sale for a dollar or two more and get it quicker.

Yap, if its something Iv decided I want right now, (LOL), I`ll check out ebay. I`v bought a lot of gear off ebay. Sometimes it even cheaper then China due to old stock issue`s or people bailing out of the biz or ???.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread