Does a good version of these flavors actually exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SethGrimm

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
Jacksonville Florida
Thanks for the advice, everyone!

So I found the strawberry I have been looking for.

Strawberry(ripe) from TFA. WOW, this flavoring tastes just like a perfectly ripe strawberry; NOT CANDY! I also have found the flavor that satisfies my raspberry needs. TFA's Raspberry(sweet). It tastes just like a real raspberry, with the perfect touch of sweetness. TFA does an amazing job with fruit flavors. I also am really enjoying TFA's Double Chocolate(still haven't tried it by it's self), RY4 double, Bavarian Cream, and Chai Tea. I will be sure to keep these on hand all of the time for now on. :)

I have enjoyed Greenman's Druid's Breath for quite some time and now I have managed to make a chocolate covered strawberry that kills my desire for Druid's Breath.

SethGrimm

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
Jacksonville Florida
Is it TFA's Double Chocolate Dark or Clear? I hear this one mentioned a lot and have both in the mail. Can anyone tell me the difference, or should I just experiment?

Mine is the clear. I don't advise you to vape the dark. That is what the clear is for. Caramel color is carcinogenic(cancer causing), it is also tough on coils. Stick with the clear.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I had the same experience with RY4 Asian, although to me it wasn't horrible... just not good and worth vaping IMO. It is significantly sweeter than the other versions of RY4 I have tried and it has added notes to it that aren't in RY4 original and double. For me, it almost had an apple flavor, which is funny because I love apples and fruits in general but I didn't like it. I used it at 5% and maybe 10%. Didn't care for either. RY4 original is good though, with a lot of steeping and for me 5%
There's no comparison. Two different animals completely to me. The Asian smells great but tastes terrible. Never could get it to work at any percentage. The Double I can't live without.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
What percent are you using it at, buddy? I love strawberries and ironically have tried every strawberry from TFA except that one (and Capella's as well). Will have to add that to my flavor list.
Thanks for the advice, everyone!

So I found the strawberry I have been looking for.

Strawberry(ripe) from TFA. WOW, this flavoring tastes just like a perfectly ripe strawberry; NOT CANDY! I also have found the flavor that satisfies my raspberry needs. TFA's Raspberry(sweet). It tastes just like a real raspberry, with the perfect touch of sweetness. TFA does an amazing job with fruit flavors. I also am really enjoying TFA's Double Chocolate(still haven't tried it by it's self), RY4 double, Bavarian Cream, and Chai Tea. I will be sure to keep these on hand all of the time for now on. :)

I have enjoyed Greenman's Druid's Breath for quite some time and now I have managed to make a chocolate covered strawberry that kills my desire for Druid's Breath.

SethGrimm

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
Jacksonville Florida
What percent are you using it at, buddy? I love strawberries and ironically have tried every strawberry from TFA except that one (and Capella's as well). Will have to add that to my flavor list.

Oh my gosh it is SOOO good. It must be amazing considering I am not big on fruity vapes at all yet this won me over instantly. You can even taste the seeds from the strawberry. I used it at 5%.

Although I have only done it in a mix.

12% TFA Double Chocolate, 5% TFA Strawberry(ripe). It is flawless, in my opinion. Tastes just like a PeterBrook Chocolate Covered strawberry. No sweeteners required.

SethGrimm

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
Jacksonville Florida
Are you talented chefs posting some of your home famous recipes on any of the threads here?
I am rounding up quite a pile of diy ingredients and I would at least like to make a few winners to vape, before I start playing poker with the pipettes.:blush:

Jules, try out that recipe I shared with Rin. That is the only recipe I have felt worthy of sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread