Does Alien Visions ever really open up to take orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanIVap3InHere

Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Long Island, NY, USA
This is the second day in a row that I have went to their page at 7.55 PST and kept refreshing for 10 mins. Still just that stupid "closed due to order capacity met" message :/ anyone have luck with them? I really want to try Boba's to see what all the fuss is about, I tried Gorilla juice and it's pretty damn good.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
This is the second day in a row that I have went to their page at 7.55 PST and kept refreshing for 10 mins. Still just that stupid "closed due to order capacity met" message :/ anyone have luck with them? I really want to try Boba's to see what all the fuss is about, I tried Gorilla juice and it's pretty damn good.

Just wait until next week. Im assuming since you said you just want to '"try" their juice you arent in immediate danger of running out. Unlike others who vape them exclusively.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I've checked that site fifty-eleven times so far and never find it open. Hate to admit it, but the only reason I want something from there so bad is because of all the rave reviews. Is there juice really that great?

Nope...it sucks flaming monkey gnads....at least until I can get my order in. :)

Then you guys can "try" it all you like.

John Alexander

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
On the back nine
I've checked that site fifty-eleven times so far and never find it open. Hate to admit it, but the only reason I want something from there so bad is because of all the rave reviews. Is there juice really that great?

In my opinion, yes, it is. I had to go there fifty-twelve times to sneak in my order and I feel like it was worth the extra effort. On the other hand, you may get some and not like it. Tastes vary.

Dant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
NY, NY
I saw Ben post that he manually opens the store so it can be early or later than 8.

That's assuming the site is scheduled to open at its regular time 8am PST, it may be a few minutes earlier or later, true. But the site hasn't been open at the regular time for the past week and a half, so you are misleading people and giving out bad info...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread