Status
Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Alien Visions E-Juice will be open beginning tomorrow at 8am PST!

...but...

Now for the real news. We will be open but near the same stock levels we were at before we closed. This means Boba's Bounty, Gorilla Juice, and a few others flavors will not be available immediately. These flavors are coming in and should be here within a day or two. I wanted to wait until we were ready to reopen but we've also seen the help desk tickets, heard the voice mails, and read the e-mails, so we will be open early.

Until we can get a handle on orders we will be closing the shop each day (as per norm) once we've reached capacity. Once we get ahead of the orders our times will revert to 24/7 . Orders will reopen 8am PST each day.

Bulk orders are also offline until we are resupplied. No surprise there for obvious reasons.

Once we are resupplied we will be holding a 20% customer appreciation sale with additional savings and/or freebies.

We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding.

Boognish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Chocolate Town
Good to hear. I was on vacation in late July into early August. Then I came home for a week and went to Toronto on the 18th for 10 days thinking I would restock on juice when I got back. I had no idea you guys were closing and moving. I always buy in bulk.....100-200 ml of Boba's. When can I expect to place an order without stalking your site for the next few days. I'm down to about 20 ml, or 3 days worth. I'm looking forward to your re-opening.... best of luck!

Bobas will be back on Monday morning. Here is how i know this: The move was "two weeks" and it was almost three. The first update was "a day or two" and now it's 2-3 days. Three days would make it Thursday. If two weeks is really three weeks you must add 1-2 days to 2-3 days. This makes it 4-5 days. Monday morning is when Bobas Bounty will be ready to order and ship. You're welcome.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Bobas will be back on Monday morning. Here is how i know this: The move was "two weeks" and it was almost three. The first update was "a day or two" and now it's 2-3 days. Three days would make it Thursday. If two weeks is really three weeks you must add 1-2 days to 2-3 days. This makes it 4-5 days. Monday morning is when Bobas Bounty will be ready to order and ship. You're welcome.

haters-gonna-hate_o_434889.jpg

You just mad cause you don't have a hat like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread