Does anyone drip anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Just curious how many of us are left besides myself.
I still drip but also squonk and use rta's. All three see action throughout any given day.

There are more drippers still around here than one might think.

Welcome to the ECF. :thumb:

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I still drip from time to time....
241635484_849136479326233_8953563042616059609_n.jpg

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas

ppeeble

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 9, 2013
    Poole UK
    Never. When there was no choice i was forced to do it. Now there is no need to i cannot think of any reason why anyone would choose to.
    I probably have dozens of dripping atomisers in a box in the loft and i sincerely hope i never have to go looking for them. To me it's like people saying they prefer to use cassette tapes rather than an MP3 player...
    Unless it's a hobby thing.

Reactions: Superuser187

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    I do it all day nonstop just the way I did when I started back in 2015! Using a Reulleaux RX300, single coil at .25 ohms in a Twisted Messes RDA. Vaping at 70W.

I do it because it allows me to easily rotate through 4+ flavors all day.

Ed Brown

ECF Veteran
    Sep 29, 2019
    North-Central PA (flyover country)
    I chose not to go to squonking because it seemed to me that the flexible "bottles" wouldn't last forever, and would take on the flavor of the liquid. I didn't want to deal with one more spare part to have on hand, and it seemed to me that when a manufacturer stopped making a squonk mod that the bottles would become hard to find. Maybe I was wrong about those assumptions, but that was my rationale.

I just take a couple RTA rigs with me when driving. But when sitting around the house, there is nothing like a dripper on a mech tube mod. It becomes an interactive, mindful, experience that gives me an escape from my troubles. It's like savoring a big fat cigar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread