Not open for further replies.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
I'm dripping right now.

:shock:

In honor of this thread, and your post, so am I. Today's selection...
79220-E2-B-92-EF-4-A54-BAB2-C59-C94099723.jpg

I had a dripping kitchen faucet about a week ago. Replaced the washers. 5minute job and then I dripped, different mod + rda. :D :lol:

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
When I only had one RDA, I just used it to test new DIY flavors (mostly because I was vaping MTL only at 12 mg so it was too strong for dripping) Now I've expanded into DL (well moslty "restricted) at 6 mg. I have two new RDAs (gifted to me) so plan on using those soon. I'm very familiar with building RTAs and RDAs are even easier.

Reactions: Ed Brown

Tobaccovapelover

Aug 30, 2021
Never. When there was no choice i was forced to do it. Now there is no need to i cannot think of any reason why anyone would choose to.
I probably have dozens of dripping atomisers in a box in the loft and i sincerely hope i never have to go looking for them. To me it's like people saying they prefer to use cassette tapes rather than an MP3 player...
Unless it's a hobby thing.
Yeah, that's what I thought when I started..,what a big hassle! But then noticed that the flavor was much better so I just stayed with it.

Reactions: smacuser

LewisW295

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
South Glamorgan, Wales
I've gone the full cycle and I am now once again, back to drippers after a short spell of madness on a Innokin T18 and the Aegis pod system. Currently running a Druga 2, Drop Dead & Profile but need to add a 3rd mod and battery set to the mix. Flavour is through the roof Vs all my other gear and subtanks.... Just too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread