Does anyone ever use Ahlusion these days? Alternative to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenHead

Mar 30, 2014
Cali
..their Caramel Wild Wood?

I forgot how long I've been vaping. 5 years? 7 years? Lol. Anyways I had a trial era of about 18 months. During that time I tried probably 60-100 flavors and settled on Smooth Criminal and Lemon Vanilla Cake as kind of a palate cleanser occasionally. Then when they changed the formula for SC, I switched to Caramel Wild Wood and have been vaping that ever since.

I don't have time to mess with RBAs any more, I'm a former smoker, and a mouth to lung vapor. In the last 3 years I've settled on the Geekvape Aegis with a Nautilus 2 tank. Other set ups didn't seem to do it for me.

Any recommendations on a new liquid(or even a new hardware setup)similar to Ahlusion Caramel Wild Wood? I have heard in the news caramel based flavors are potentially dangerous.

Edit: I just noticed that this forum gets a lot less traffic than it used to. Havent been here in a while. Because of Reddit?

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Welcome back Greenhead...totally agree with @Anise this is the friendliest forum I know :)

Can't help much with the juice alternative because I diy all mine. What have you heard about caramel? The usual thing is the presence of diketones in liquids but i've always taken the view that the quantities involved are soo small that its not something to worry about.

Also, there is so much disinformation in the states it's scary :shock:

GreenHead

Mar 30, 2014
Cali
Just did a forum search for Ahlusion there's only been one mention of them in a thread since 2015. That was 2017 and someone commented "kicking it old school!" Lol. They used to be one of the most popular vendors around. Damn I'm getting old.

My stepson vapes, and he likes the Ahlusion lemon vanilla cake but I don't give him a lot because he goes through liquid like crazy. I vape all day every day since I'm self employed but I only gi through six 60ml bottles every 4-5 months.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    20181231_120420.jpg
    Just ordered some a couple weeks back.

Double post

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 11, 2013
    Maui, Hawaii
    I’m an Ahlusion fan. I tried Cloudride recently and found that their eliquids were very good too:

Classic Collection | Cloudride

Tried “Chocolate Cake”, “Sweet Treat”, “Peaches & Cream” and “Morning Latte” and they were all very good. Their Classic line is at about the same price point as Ahlusion’s eliquids, but their C9 line is out of my comfort zone. I believe they were featured in the New York Times.

My vaping habits have changed tho (from strictly MTL to restricted DL), so I’m buying less Ahlusion than I have in the past. There are a lot of good, cheaper eliquids out there if you buy from the discount outfits.

The Naked 100 line is also very good and can be found for about $11 for a 60 ml bottle + shipping.

I’d buy more Ahlusion if I knew when they have sales, but the way they operate (no notifications), I just have to keep checking the website, which really got to be a PITA.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread