Does anyone have pics of the Mini Protank 2 and/or the Mini Davide with alt drip tips on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
2013-August-New-Coming-Pyrex-Protank-Clearomizer-Kanger-Mini-Portank-2-Original-Kanger-Atomizer.jpg

Kanger is calling it the Glassomizer [above]. I've bought these [below] and I love the drip tip LOTS =]

1437021-3.jpg

$7.68 Mini Protank E-Cigarette Atomizer (1.5mL) - translucent / 2.5ohm / removable drip tip at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
Thanks. :)

And thanks to everyone else so far. Not tying to be rude but i guess you misread the op. hehe

'Does anyone have pics of the Mini Protank 2 and/or the Mini Davide with alt drip tips on?'

o_O Dunno if I helped or not :p I though ALT = alternate drip tips... tell me to shuddup if I am totally lost LOL

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
Heh.. Those things you showed where not the Mini PT/Mini Davide with an alternate tip.. they where completely alternate clearos :D

Ahhhh, I see, I posted the Protanks!

'Does anyone have pics of the Mini Protank 2 and/or the Mini Davide with alt drip tips on?'

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
No, you posted a prototype Mini PT and a horibile (IMO) looking Mini PT clone hehe :D

Would still like to see more :)

EVIL!!!! I love my PRECIOUS! :p What you posted looks like the regular sized Protank and the Davide to me :p I go away now since you called my Precious HORRIBLE! :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread