Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Yes please I don’t really know about coils can you tell me what coil is best for flavor
Yes I can, your Uforce tank can take coils from other manufacturers and Freemax Fireluke coils, the TX series coils that are sold in 5-packs work in your Uforce tank. These coils work much better then the Voopoo coils that are included with your tank. They provide excellent flavor and these coils last a long time also. Of these TX series Freemax coil I prefer the TNX2 0.5 ohm. These coils work great in the 30-40 watt range which gives me better battery life when using them. Just remember you want the Freemax coils sold in the 5-pack not the 3-pack. The way they name their coils makes it easy to buy the wrong ones. So you want 5-pack TX series that work in the fireluke-m the fireluke 2, and the Uforce T2 tank you have. I like the 0.5 ohm coils but they have several other coils that ohm lower that are just as good, just not my preference, so if you like low ohm coils try them but do yourself a favor and try the TNX2 ones also because they are outstanding. Feel free to ask anymore questions, I’ll be around to help.

Sharon Fitzhugh

Jan 7, 2020
Yes I can, your Uforce tank can take coils from other manufacturers and Freemax Fireluke coils, the TX series coils that are sold in 5-packs work in your Uforce tank. These coils work much better then the Voopoo coils that are included with your tank. They provide excellent flavor and these coils last a long time also. Of these TX series Freemax coil I prefer the TNX2 0.5 ohm. These coils work great in the 30-40 watt range which gives me better battery life when using them. Just remember you want the Freemax coils sold in the 5-pack not the 3-pack. The way they name their coils makes it easy to buy the wrong ones. So you want 5-pack TX series that work in the fireluke-m the fireluke 2, and the Uforce T2 tank you have. I like the 0.5 ohm coils but they have several other coils that ohm lower that are just as good, just not my preference, so if you like low ohm coils try them but do yourself a favor and try the TNX2 ones also because they are outstanding. Feel free to ask anymore questions, I’ll be around to help.
Thank you so much. Do the coils TX have a light draw which I feel is sorta airy or do they have a strong draw not so much air

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Thank you so much. Do the coils TX have a light draw which I feel is sorta airy or do they have a strong draw not so much air
The airflow is controlled on the tank if you open it up it will be loose, if you close it to just a thin slit is open then the pull will be tighter. The coils have little effect on this.

The TX coils are all mesh, the coils for the original fireluke are called X series coils and they also fit your tank. They are basically the same as the newer TX coils except this series also has a stainless steel mesh coil which can be used in temperature control. The only other difference between the X & TX coils is the TX uses a tea fiber cotton, this the T in TX series. It makes little difference so if you found one series much cheaper then another just go with the cheaper option. The TX series comes in light sky blue 5-pack boxes and the X series comes in a black box 5-pack. You want one of these kind, not the mesh pro coils, they are sold in three packs and will not fit.

Feel free to ask more questions if necessary and no worries about your lack of vaping knowledge. We were all there once and asking questions was how we learned what we know. So from student to teacher, share what we’ve learned so you may do the same one day.

Sharon Fitzhugh

Jan 7, 2020
The airflow is controlled on the tank if you open it up it will be loose, if you close it to just a thin slit is open then the pull will be tighter. The coils have little effect on this.

The TX coils are all mesh, the coils for the original fireluke are called X series coils and they also fit your tank. They are basically the same as the newer TX coils except this series also has a stainless steel mesh coil which can be used in temperature control. The only other difference between the X & TX coils is the TX uses a tea fiber cotton, this the T in TX series. It makes little difference so if you found one series much cheaper then another just go with the cheaper option. The TX series comes in light sky blue 5-pack boxes and the X series comes in a black box 5-pack. You want one of these kind, not the mesh pro coils, they are sold in three packs and will not fit.

Feel free to ask more questions if necessary and no worries about your lack of vaping knowledge. We were all there once and asking questions was how we learned what we know. So from student to teacher, share what we’ve learned so you may do the same one day.
Thank you so much for the help and your Teaching. I did order the coil you suggested and can’t wait to try. I have read about the tea very anxious. I have actually been a vapor for 15 years I just started the sub ohm. I used really coils so please and thank thank you for being so patient with me

Reactions: madstabber

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Thank you so much for the help and your Teaching. I did order the coil you suggested and can’t wait to try. I have read about the tea very anxious. I have actually been a vapor for 15 years I just started the sub ohm. I used really coils so please and thank thank you for being so patient with me
Happy I could help, I hope you love these coils as much as I do. I was the same as you a few years back. I started vaping a long time ago and was happy with my setup so didn’t keep up with the new stuff coming out. It took awhile to get up to speed with the subohm setups but was well worth it. The vapor and flavor is much more plentiful nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread